Chapter Three.

This chapter takes place on Earth 2 with Kara from Earth 38 and Lena from Earth 2.

-
When Kara woke again, she was alone and in her bed. "It was just a dream," she whispered to herself. She felt the sadness wash over her as she began to think about her fight with Lena. She walked into her kitchen where she began to make pumpkin spice pancakes. She heard the door open and figured it was Alex. "Hey Alex," Kara said as she flipped her pancake. She felt arms snake around her waist and tighten. It's was weird for Alex but she didn't care.

"Rude," she heard Lena's voice and quickly turned. Her eyes widened and she jumped back. Lena folded her arms and stared at Kara.

"Wh-I thought you were Alex," Kara said. Her heart began to race. Lena shook her head. "Why are you here?"Kara asked again.

"If you keep treating your wife like this, she won't sleep with you again," Lena said.

"My wife?" Kara asked. "Who's my wi-"Lena rolled her eyes. "Oh you're messing with me, and you were yesterday too right?" She asked.

"Come on Kara, what are you playing at?" Lena asked. "I'm your wife, what's next, are you going to forget our kids?" Lena asked as she folded her arms. That's when it hit her. The bright light, Lena being in her bed, the apartment being larger that it was two days ago. She was on another earth.

"Relax Lee, I'm just messing with you," Kara said. She figured it would be better to play along. Lena smiled and relaxed. She walked over and wrapped her arms around Kara, placing a small kiss on her temple.

"The house smells wonderful babe," Lena said softly as she pulled away and lifted herself on the counter. "Are they pumpkin?" She asked as she scooped a small amount of batter in her finger and placed it in her mouth.

"Yeah, just the way you like them," Kara smiled awkwardly. Lena's face dropped at Kara's expression.

"Okay if you don't tell me what's wrong, I'm bringing you to the DEO to get checked out, or so I can kick your ass!" Lena said sternly.

"You couldn't even if you tried," Kara said, folding her arms. Lena sped off the counter and knocked Kara to the ground. "H-how did you do that?" Kara asked .

"I'm Kryptonian, I have the same strengths and weaknesses as you do," Lena replied. She stood up and handed her hand out to Kara. Kara took Lena's hand and stoop up watching the woman walk to the plate filled with pancakes.

"This day just keeps getting crazier," Kara mumbled to herself.

"Got something you would like to share with the class there Kar?" Lena asked and raised an eyebrow.

"No," Kara said. Lena rolled her eyes.

"You're acting like you don't know me, you know you can talk to me right?" Lena asked. Kara nodded.

"I just had a very vivid dream that I thought was real, I'm slightly confused" Kara lied. Yes she was confused but not because of a dream.

"Okay, is that all?" Lena asked. Kara nodded.

"Yes, that's all," Kara replied. "I promise."

"Okay, Katarina wants you to pick her up from school today," Lena said as she took a bite into her pancake.

Kara nodded. "Okay, what time, so I can let cat know?"

"2:30 maybe 2:45," Lena said whiled shrugging her shoulders.

"Did I tell you why I was flying around yesterday?" Kara asked. Lena shook her head.

"No, you just told me you were going to fly around for a bit, why?" Lena asked with a mouth full of pancakes.

"J-just wondering, I couldn't remember if I had a reason or not," Kara responded.

"You probably got bored, or you wanted to tire yourself out, you said you had a very stressful day at the office," Kara nodded and then looked at the clock.

"Shit, Cat is going to kill me!" Kara said rushing towards the bedroom.

"Kara relax, and you don't work for Cat anymore, remember?" She heard Lena yell.

"Right, where do I work?" She asked herself.

"Are you sure you're okay Kara?" Lena asked from the doorframe.

"No, when I was flying there was this bright white light and now I don't remember anything" Kara responded.

"I'm taking you to Alex, that doesn't sound right at all," Lena responded.

"Can you please tell me where I work?" Kara asked.

"D&L Law firm, we own the firm," Lena replied. Kara nodded and sat on the bed.

"Get up, we are going to see Alex," Lena said firmly.

"You were serious?" Kara asked, raising an eyebrow at Lena.

"What did you think, I would just let my wife walk around without her memories and not care about it?" She asked. "What kind of a wife do you think I am?"

"Hopefully a good one," Kara said under her breath. Lena sped over to her and slapped her with a pillow.

"Hey!" Kara wined. "That's not nice," Kara stood up and grabbed a pillow to defend herself. Lena swung again but missed, as Kara blocked Lena's hit, she swung and got Lena right in the stomach.

"That's more like you," Lena said. A smile appeared on Kara's face. Maybe it won't be so hard.

"You've changed, there's something different about you" Kara replied.

"Nothing's changed, you're just crazy, and stalling so let's go!" Lena said putting her pillow in the bed. Kara did the same and followed behind Lena.

~

"And how long have you not been able to remember anything?" Alex asked as she did a full work up on her sister.

"Since this morning," Kara responded. "Look, I remember Lena and I were at the DEO and we had to get to the fortress for something and she got mad at me and I left, then there was a big white light and I went home and I got in bed."

"You and I never went to the fortress babe," Lena said. They did, but of course Lena didn't know that.

"Why would you be at the DEO Kara?" Alex asked.

"Because I'm Supergirl, I work with them," Kara said confidently. Lena and Alex exchanged worried looks. "What, what did I do?" She asked.

"Kara, you haven't been Supergirl in over 20 years, remember the public didn't agree with it so you stopped." Kara shook her head.

"I became Supergirl two years ago, and you and J'onn were the only ones who didn't agree at first but then you did," Kara said, snapping a little at her sister.

"Kara, none of that happened," Lena tried to explain.

"Who is J'onn?" Alex asked. Kara face palmed.

"Never mind, it doesn't matter, I'm crazy either way," Kara snapped once more. She unhooked herself from the machines and started towards the door.

"Kara!" Lena called. "Wait, you're not crazy!" She continued walking away, ignoring Lena and Alex's calls. "She's been like this all morning, I woke up to her screaming this morning," Lena placed her head in her hands .

"Screaming, at you?" Alex asked, slightly confused. "Can you tell me everything that happened this morning Lena?" Alex asked.

"I was sort of awake this morning, but not completely." Lena started. "She was pressed up against me and she moved closer but turned very quickly as if I wasn't supposed to be there and then screamed, scaring the living shit out of me" Lena continued. "She flew out of the bed like I was on fire, and continued to ask me why I was there, and when Laura came down stairs she passed out." Alex was in total shock.

"That sounds nothing like her," Alex said.

"She thought she still worked for Cat, and she didn't know I was Kryptonian" Lena said.

"You should go find her, and bring her back, she must have come in contact with something that is affecting her memories and switching them around in her" Alex recommended. Lena nodded and left.