Chapter Ninteen.

This chapter takes place on Earth 2 with Lena from Earth 2 and Kara from Earth 38.
-

Kara sat at the island biting her nails. Tomorrow was the day she would breach a portal and get home. (Hopefully) she thought. She had been nervous for the entire week. Lena noticed this and questioned her for it. "Kara is everything okay?" Lena asked. Kara's eyes shot up and she nodded.

"Y-yeah I'm fine," Kara said. Lena dropped her eyes and gave Kara a look.

"You know I don't believe that right?" Lena asked. Kara nodded.

"Yes, I'm just nervous about breaching the portal." Kara said.

"That's understandable, my mother said it could kill you and I would hate if that happened." Lena said. Kara looked up at her.

"But it wouldn't be your Kara who died though so here's a plus." Kara shrugged. Lena's jaw dropped.

"Are you serious Kara, I would still care." Lena said giving Kara a light and playful smack.

"Maybe you would but my Lena, would probably be happy about me being gone, she's probably happy I'm gone." Lena rolled her eyes.

"Stop acting like you died, you're just in another universe!" Lena said. "Besides, if she truly hates you for what you did than she needs someone to talk to." Kara looked down.

"Good luck getting her to listen, when she decides, it's final." Kara said.

"Look you have a busy morning so go to bed." Lena demanded. "You have a very important place to get to tomorrow." Kara smiled and went to bed.

-

When they woke up Kara felt like her entire body was on fire. Her anxiety was off the charts. She didn't know if she could do this. She rolled over so she wouldn't be looking in Lena's eyes when she awoke. Lena was already awake and sensed the difference in Kara's breathing and heart beat. "Morning sunshine, today's the day," Lena said. Kara groaned. "How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Like I'm on fire." Kara said groggily.

"It's just your nerves, it will calm down later." Lena said. Kara rolled back over and smiled at Lena.

"I hope so." Kara said. Lena placed a kiss on her forehead and got out of bed.

"What would you like for breakfast?" Lena asked. Kara's smile grew wider and she told Lena what she wanted. Lena walked into the kitchen and began making food for everyone in the house. The girls came down stairs and sat at the table. Katherine was followed by Caleb which was normal.

"Morning mom, mum." Katherine said brightly.

"Morning Kat." Kara said. Katherine gave both her parents a hug and a kiss and grabbed herself a plate. She placed her food on it and then made a plate for Caleb. Everyone soon had a plate full of food and the kitchen was filled with conversation.

"So mom, what going to happen when we get there?" Katherine asked. Lena swallowed her bite and cleared her throat.

"We are going to build a portal to get back home once we make sure that your mother is okay and ready to go." Lena said. Kara nodded.

"If you can do that on her Earth why can't we do it here?" Lauren asked.

"Because your parents have never built one of the portals before. And you guys don't have the materials because this universe isn't as alien welcoming as ours is." Kara said. Everyone continued to ask questions until it was time to go.

-

Lillian and Lex talked them through everything that they needed to do in order to breach the portal. By the time they were done it was nearly lunch time. "So you know what you need to do?" Lillian asked. "Or shall I explain it again?"

"No, we've got it, but thank you mom." Lena said with a smile. Lillian nodded. She pulled them all into a hug.

"Call me the minute you guys get back with out Kara." Lilian said. Lena nodded.

"Will do." Lena said. The Danvers-Luthor family shout out through the window and began flying at a fast speed. They flew around for twenty minutes until the familiar blob of light flashes through the sky. They flew through it and didn't stop until they landed in the DEO. Shortly after they stepped foot in the DEO people came rushing to see them. "We did it!" Lena cheered.

"Yeah, we did." Kara said oddly. Almost as if she was high on laughing gas. Her eyes fluttered and she began to fall.

"Kara!" Lena shouted as she caught her. Alex rushes towards her sister and helped them. "Kara open your eyes." Lena cried. Their kids looked horrified. Their mother rushed over to them and hugged them.

"I've missed you guys." She said.