Chapter Nine.

This story takes place on Earth 2 with Kara from Earth 38 and Lena from Earth 2.

"I don't want to!" Kara huffed as her wife stood on the opposite side of the door.

"Kara you have not choice," Lena said slightly louder than normal. "And like I told you this isn't the Lillian you know!"

"It doesn't matter, can't we just tell her who I am instead of waisting time?" Kara asked. Lena let out an aggravated groan.

"What is she doing?" Kara heard Lillian ask.

"She is acting like our two year old right now," Lena said. Kara's face got red and she unlocked the door.

"Okay, yes I am childish but don't call me a two year old, and I don't like labs!" Kara said as she opened the door.

"But you've gone to the lab with Lena hundreds of times," Lillian said.

"Yes but have never been tested by her because she knows I hate being tested because of what I am" Kara gritted her teeth at the last few words. Lena rolled her eyes.

"I 100% agree with you, but I have to do this and I'm sorry," Lena said quickly.

"Yes Than- Wait sorry abo-" before Kara had time to ask, Lena injected something into her body and Kara landed in her arms.

"She's going to be mad about that Lena," Lillian said.

"Who cares, I just didn't realize she was this stubborn." They brought her down to the car and started driving to Lillian's lab.

~
"Lena?" Kara called out. She looked around and saw nothing but bright, white walls surrounding her. "Lena!" Kara yelled once more.

"Hey, I'm right here," Lena cooed as she entered the room. Lena attempted to wrap her arms around Kara but she was pushed of

"Why am I here?" She asked.

"Because, She was persistent on testing you, and I will tell her your not from this earth," Lena said.

"How?" Kara asked.

"You said you were near Luthor-Corp when you saw the flash right?" Lena asked. Kara nodded. "Well we have cameras there, and all I need to do is watch the tape and maybe it will see when you guys switched." Lena pulled out her laptop from the cabinet and went through her files. She clicked on the security file and watched the most recent clip.

"Who wears shorts and a t-shirt when they fly that fast?" Kara asked. Lena shrugged her shoulders and continued watching. Kara from Earth 2, picked up speed and flew through a flash of light. Kara from Earth 38 can out of the flash and stopped when she saw L-Corp.

"You really weren't kidding," Lena said. Kara looked up at her.

"What do you mean, of course I wasn't," Kara replied. "Wait you didn't believe me?"

"Not 100% no, but I do now," Lena replied.

"Why?" Kara asked. She crossed her arms and tried to contain her anger.

"Because my Kara has done this before, she will mess with me over stupid shit and I thought this was one of those times," Lena admitted.

"Oh, but you should've believed me," Kara said.

"Yes I should've, but we should tell mom now." Kara nodded and stood up.

"How is she doing?" Lillian asked.

"She's fine, but we have something to tell you," Lena said.

"And show you." Kara added. Lillian nodded hesitantly

"Are you guys pregnant again?" Lillian asked.

"No!" Kara said firmly. She looked over at Lena "No, right?" She asked. Lena nodded.

"No I'm not pregnant, it's about Kara." Lena corrected her mother.

"Oh my god congratulations Kara!" Lillian jumped for joy as she went to hug Kara. Kara hugged back but pulled away quickly.

"No, nobody is pregnant, and I'm not your Kara!" She blurted loudly. Lillian jumped back starting awkwardly at the woman.

"What do you mean?" Lillian asked.

"Well the first day she started acting strange, she took off and when I found her she told me that she isn't from this earth, and I didn't really believe her," Lena said. She put her laptop in front of her mother and played it. "That was until I saw this." Lillian watched the video in complete shock.

"If you're not from here, than where are you from?" Lillian asked. She knew about the multiverse but she had never experienced it herself.

"I'm from Earth 38, and everything is the complete opposite there," Kara said.

"Yeah you and Lex hate aliens including her, and I'm her ex-best friend." Lena added.

"I could never imagine hating you," Lex said. They all turned around and saw him standing in the door way.

"Caroline?" Kara said. She recognized this woman.

"Kara!" She said happily. They ran and hugged each other.

"Wait if your not from here how do you know her?" Lena asked.

"I went to school on Earth 38, and then I got stuck here when we were going off to collage"

"She was my neighbor and my best friend I'm Midvale,"

"How's Alex?" Caroline asked.

"She's great and she finally came out!" Kara replied. Lena watched as Kara had her first happy moment here, a real moment.

"So how are we going to get our Kara back?" Lex asked.

"We are going to have to breach a portal again," Kara said. "Maybe we could try to create a portal for us to travel through, do you think you would be able to do it Lena?" Kara asked.

"I could try, but what if this doesn't work?" Lena asked. Maybe the Lena on earth 38 has built one but she hasn't.

"Then I will have to try and leave the way I came," Kara replied. "But it's very dangerous." She said looking down to the floor.

"Dangerous how?" They all asked at the same time. She looked up at them hoping one of they would get it. She didn't want to say it. When nobody did, she spoke.

"Dangerous enough that it could kill me," Kara said