Chapter Fourteen.

This story takes place on Earth 38 with Kara from Earth 2 and Lena from Earth 38. The first few paragraphs were written by The_huntress56

Kara laid there on top of the D.E.O's roof looking at her favorite star wondering what would it be like if she was still in earth 2. Would she still be fighting for that case or stressing over a new one.

"Hey stranger what are you doing up here" Lena asked as she laid next to her "I was looking for you to test the transmission".

Kara let out a sigh "I don't know if I'm ready to go back home". Lena looked at Kara confused "what do you mean your not ready".

"I don't really know how to explain it," Kara deflected. She sat there twiddling with her fingers which reminded Lena of her Kara. She brushed away the feelings that her Kara brought and sat down.

"Try me?" She asked. Kara turned towards her and sighed.

"What if we were supposed to switch lives for a reason, I mean this can't just be some colossal mistake right?" Kara explained in a questioning tone. Lena shrugged.

"What do you think the reason is supposed to be?" Lena asked. Kara shook her head.

"I don't know maybe we are supposed to figure it out," Kara sighed. "God Andrea is probably pissed at me, I blew off a case." Kara mentally smacked herself. " I never should've gone flying that night."

"Hey, you can't blame yourself for something you have no control over, it wasn't your fault." Lena tried to reassure her.

"But it was, I was flying way too fast that night if I had slowed down than I wouldn't have breached a portal and I would be with my wife and kids." Lena looked down unable to think of a way to calm her down.

"Maybe, but if our Kara breached the portal while you were flying at a normal rate you still could've wound up in here." Lena said. Kara nodded.

"She must be so lost, I mean I'm lost here but she must be lost walking into a marriage and parenthood, being a lawyer and having no clue what to do with life." Kara said. Lena though about everything that had happened after the fight she had with their Kara. This happened because of her. If she didn't try to hurt Kara she would still be here. But did Lena really care? No. She shouldn't care. Kara hurt her everyday for four years.

"I think you both just picked the wrong time to fly across-" before Lena could finish her sentence Kara shot up. "What?" She asked.

"Somethings happening down there we need to go!" She grabbed Lena and flew down and back into the DEO.

"Lex?" Lena said in a shocked tone. Her heart began to pick up and beat faster. She felt like everything was closing in on her. She killed him, she watched him take his dying breath.

"Hi baby sis, isn't this a treat?" He said starring at Kara.

"What the hell are you doing here!" She shouted. He began to laugh.

"Well, I was here to- oh you don't care, but I do have one little question." He said. Lena rolled her eyes. "What. Are. You. Still. Doing here?" He asked taking a pause between each word, inching towards Kara.

"Why wouldn't I be here?" She asked him.

"Well you were supposed to disappear but obviously you didn't!" He said sternly. Everybody's jaws dropped and their eyes widened.

"You did this?" Alex said. He smiled and laughed.

"Of course I did, but I didn't anticipate that she would be found." He said.

"Actually she's from another earth," Lena said. Lex turned back towards them.

"Well than I guess I'll just have to get rid of you too." Laser beams shot out of Kara's eyes, burning a hole in his suit. "Ow you Kryptonian bitch!" He shouted

"This isn't you Lex, you use to be kind and caring what the hell happened to you!" She asked a girl, forgetting that this wasn't her world, this was t her Lex.

"Your cousin happened, he ruined everything I had!" Lex shouted.

"No you ruined everything you had, that's on you Lex, now get the hell out!" She shouted. She didn't k is what had come over her in those moments but it felt good what ever the hell it was. In a flash Lex was gone and Alex was crying. She walked off into an office and closed the door behind her.