Chapter Two.

This chapter takes place on Earth 2 with Kara and Lena from Earth 2. This chapter written by The_huntress56

"Kara Honey don't stay up late again" Lena said as she stood in the door way of Kara's office "You need to sleep before your big case tomorrow".

Kara looked up and smiled "I know I know I'am just nervous for tomorrow".

Lena entered the office and walked towards her wife "You got this you are best lawyer I know and I know you will kill it".

Kara let out a smile before she kissed her beautiful wife. "How did I get so lucky to have someone like you Lena Danvers".

Before things could get heated up a little boy entered the room. "Mom, Mommy," he said as he rubbed his eyes "could you tuck me in tonight".

"Of course honey" Kara responded as she stood up from her chair with Lena following her "and where's Kathrine and the twins".

"Kathrine is in her room listening to music and the twins are in their room watching a movie" said Caleb as Kara picked me up. He rested his head on her shoulder since he was getting sleepier.

They started walking walking up the wooden stairs making their way to their son's room.

Kara laid down her son and smiled as she covered him with his favorite blanket. "Goodnight Caleb" she whispered as she leaned in for a kiss.

Lena smiled and kissed Caleb on his forehead and turned of his light.

As the couple closed the door behind them. They noticed that their daughter Kathrine fell asleep in her desk as the computer was still on.

Lena opened the girl's door quietly as possible trying not to wake up her daughter. "If you want I can check on the twins while you put Kathrine to sleep" whispered Kara softly as she got a thumbs up in responds.

Kara walked to the twins room and found the asleep in with their computer still playing a movie.

Kara softly closed the laptop to set down on their desk. She walked back to the bed and tucked in her daughters giving both a kiss on their foreheads.

She walked out the room and smiled as she closed the door behind her think about how wonderful her life is right now.

She wait for Lena outside katherine's doors as she watched her tuck katherine in.

Lena saw Kara and smiled as she walked away from the bed closing the door behind her.

"They look so cute when they sleep" kara whispered as she grabbed Lena's hand.

"Soon we will have to worry about boyfriend's and girlfriend's" lena whispered back as they walked to their room.

"I will be back I will just organize the papers for tomorrow" said kara as they got to the entrance of their room.

Lena nodded and gave Kara a quick kiss before she went inside her room.

Kara kissed her back and went to her office to organize her papers. She felt frustrated at how the messy everything is.

She looked around and desire to go for a quick fly to relax her.

She walked to her backyard and launched herself in the air. She grinned as she felt the breeze hit her face but she wanted more.

She boosted herself and one second later a light flashed the moment Kara passed through it despaired.

"What was that" kara questioned herself as she levitated in the air. She looked around out didn't see anything.

She just shooked it off and decided to head back home. This time instead if landing in the backyard she went for the open window in her room.

Once she landed she looked at her bed and noticed that Lena was gone. Kara just simply thought caleb had another nightmare and she was with him.

She laid down on her bed side and started to drift off as she closed her eyes.

-----

"KARA ARE YOU STILL ASLEEP" a female voice yelled "Are you still upset over Lena".

That made kara's eyes shot open making her jump out of bed. She looked around and her whole room was changed.

"Where am I" kara mumbled to herself she looked over to check the time and it was 9:30 am. "Shit" she cursed herself as she used her super speed to get dressed.

She walked rushed to leave her room but her eyes widened. "Where am I" said as I started to panic.

"Umm you're in you're apartment" a woman responded as she came out of the bathroom.

"Alex why are you here, where's lena and my kids" Kara said in a more panicked mode.

"What are you talking about you are single without kids and you are in a fight with Lena" Alex answered as she approached kara.

But kara backed away but tripped on a shoe making her fall down and hitting herself on the table, nocking her unconscious.