Chapter Four.

This chapter takes place on Earth 38 with Lena from Earth 38 and Kara from Earth 2. This chapter was written by The_huntress56

Kara opened her eyes as she woke up from her nap. She smiled as she felt a presence next to her.

She turned around and kissed her on the cheek. "Ew gross" Alex groaned as she wiped off her cheek "what was that for".

Kara jumped out of bed and saw alex sitting there with a med kit in her lap.

"What's going on" kara thought as she looked around and spotted her phone. She quickly grabbed and dialed Lena's number.

No answer. Kara felt another panic attack coming but stopped when Alex hugged her rubbing her back.

"Its ok Kara breath in and out" The red haired girl whispered softly as she tried to calm her sister down.

Then the thought of never seeing Lena or her family again hit her making Kara tear up. Then she remembered about Luthor corp and Lena works there.

"Alex is there a Luthor corp here" Kara asked trying to sound calm. Alex looked at her with confused look and laughed.

"Ok Kara where are the cameras this prank is good" she laughed "come out brainy or nia".

Kara couldn't wait any longer she ran to her window and boosted herself up to get to the air. She heard Alex calling for her but right now her mind was on finding Lena.

Kara flew around and saw the building with the big L. A smile grew on kara's face making her heart skip a beat.

She flew as fast as she could to the building. She flew through the balconies door and saw Lena serving herself a glass of whiskey.

She saw her and s wave of happiness and relief hit her. Kara walked to Lena and hugged her smelly the perfume that she loved.

Lena was shocked but her anger took over. "Get off me now" she said coldly. Kara backed away and looked at Lena with hurt in her eyes.

"What are you doing" Lena said with a cold expression "didn't you get message when I said I never wanted to hear from you or see you".

Kara's happiness and relief vanished as it got replaced with hurt and sadness. "Lena I'm sorry for whatever reason-" but before Kara could finish her sentence Lena cut her off.

"Oh you forgot that quick when I told you that I. KILLED. MY. OWN. BROTHER. FOR. YOU".  Lena started yelling causing Kara to get more hurt.

Kara started to tear up "Lena please listen to me I love you" suddenly the room went into an intense silence.

Lena clenched her jaw and said "Get out" in a cold harsh way. "Lena please listen" kara tried again but this time Lena screamed "I SAID GET OUT".

Kara started to tear up but agreed and left mumbling the words "I will not give up on you".

After Kara left Lena broke down. She started to cry as the words "I love you" repeated over and over again inside her mind.

When kara left tears dropped, her vision was blurry, she just wanted to scream. "AHHHHHHHH" Kara screamed as tears rolled down her cheeks as her breath got heavier and heavier.

"Why I'm I here and how did I get here" Kara thought as she kept flying around the city.

Then she noticed a familiar place called the D.E.O.  "they are my only choice now" Kara mumbled as she flew to the place.

Once she got there the whole place aimed at her. "Who are you and what have done to my sister" Alex said as she aimed her gun at Kara.