Chapter twenty-two.

When Kara and Lena woke up, they were entangled in each other. Lena had woken up first and decided to stay where she was. She stared at the blonde and admired her features. Kara's eyes fluttered open and she immediately smiled. "Hi," she said softly.

"Hi." Lena said back to her. She moved a piece of hair from Kara's face and kissed her. "Last night was..." Lena started.

"...Amazing!" Kara said finishing Lena's sentence. "Are you hungry?" Kara asked. Lena smiled and nodded. They got up and walked into the kitchen. Kara grabbed what she needed to make Lena a full course breakfast and began. Lena walked over to the blonde and sat on the counter.

"French toast, pancakes, waffles, what is it my birthday?" Lena asked with a slight giggle. Kara smiled weakly.

"I know I will have to make it up to you more that just by making you your favourite foods, but I wanted to do something sweet for you." Kara said. Lena placed her hands on Kara's face and pulled her closer.

"I forgive you Kara, you dint have to do anything....." she paused. "Except feed me like this everyday because I have missed your food!" Lena said. She kissed Kara passionately and let her continue making breakfast. When Mara was done cooking she placed everything in the table for the, to grab. Lena filled her plate with her desired proportion and sat on the couch.

"You want to eat on the couch?" Kara asked. Lena nodded.

"We always sit on the couch and eat." Lena said.

" I know I've just gotten so used to eating at a table I figured we would, but it's okay we can sit on the couch," Kara said as she grabbed her plate and walked over to Lena and sat next to her. Lena grabbed the remote and turned on Netflix. "Vampire Diaries?" Kara asked. Lena smiles and nods.

-

Kara heard her phone buzzing and looked down.

Alex- your copies are heading home today, you should come a say your goodbyes.

Kara- okay, we will be there soon.

Alex- we?

"The other Kara and Lena are leaving, we should say goodbye," Kara said. Lena. Dosed. Kara grabbed their plates and put the, in the sink. Lena turned off the tv and walked to Kara closet and picked out the outfit she left her months ago. She changed and greeted Kara who had already changed.

"That wasn't in your closet?" Lena said as she admired the new style of clothing the blonde had picked up.

"I like this more than my cashmere sweaters and skirts," Kara said..

When they walked into the DEO they were greeted by the other versions of themselves and their kids. The kids walked over to Kara and spiralled her in a hug. "We will miss you!" Katrina said. Kara smiled and placed a kiss on her head.

" I will miss you guys too, be good for your parents please," she said and looked at Laura for the last part.

"Me?" Laura said. She looked at her sister and pointed. "That was all her what are you talking about," she joked.

"You might be identical, but I know who is who, nice try though." Kara said. Once they all said their goodbyes they walked to the room where the portal was. Lena walked over to Kara and brought her off to the side.

"You two came in together I'm assuming you've made up?" Lena asked her wife's look alike. Kara smiled.

"S-she loves me, she really loves me." Kara said happily. Lena smiled.

"See, I told you she wouldn't be mad at you forever!" She squealed. "I expect a vip invitation to your wedding." Lena said.

"Of course,you and your family will be the first people to receive one," Kara said. Lena smiled and hugged her.

"Hold her and never let her go, us Luthor's aren't something you give up." Lena said. Kara pulled away and smiled.

"You'll have to kill me to make me let her go." Kara said. They walked back the the entrance and saw Lena hugging the other Kara. They grouped back together with their proper partners and walked the the portal room.

"What she talk to you about?" Lena asked. Kara smiled.

"Us," Kara said, "you." She adds. Kara smiled at Lena and pulled her close. "What did you guys talk about." Lena smiled and looked down.

"The same thing." Lena said. The portal was already running and the Luthor-Danvers family was already standing and waiting to walk though.

"Okay, this is coordinated to your universe, and you should land in your mother's lab." Alex said. They all nodded and gave a wave, stepping through the portal. The portal closed and they arrived back to their universe.

- I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, let me know your thoughts.