Chapter Seven.

This story takes place on Earth 2 with Kara from Earth 38 and Lena from Earth 2.
-
Three days later.

"Kara, are you awake?" Lena asked. She turned and faced Lena.

"Yeah," Kara responded.

"Are you in love with her?" Lena asked. Kara raised an eyebrow.

"In love with who?" Kara asked.

"Your Lena, I mean do you think you would have a show at what me and my Kara have?" She asked.

"No, she hates me remember, and plus I'm not gay," Kara said. Lena rolled her eyes.

"If you weren't gay, you wouldn't be dreaming about this Kara," Lena leaned in and kissed her roughly. She bit Kara's lip as she pulled her on top of her. Suddenly Kara pulled away, but remained on top of Lena.

"Y-you're married," Kara said.

"Yeah, to another version of you," Lena said.

"Still," Kara said.

"It's not cheating, this is just your dream." Lena pulled her back in and this time Kara didn't pull away.

~

Kara was awoken by the alarm. She was sweaty and felt slightly aroused. "Did you have a nice sex dream?" Lena asked out of no where.

"What? No!" Kara said. Lena laughed.

"You're all sweaty, why?" Lena asked.

"Because I was hot, I over heat sometimes."

"You could have asked me to turn down the heat, I would have," Lena said as she walked over to the thermostat.

"No, if you're anything like Lena in my Earth then I know you freeze easily." Kara said, halting Lena in her tracks.

"So we must all freeze easily," Lena said. Kara shrugged her shoulders.

"Whenever she used to fall asleep at my house she would open at least two windows, and I have to close them and get her more blankets." Kara said slightly chuckling.

"Maybe she will forgive you, I mean I have gotten mad enough to want to kill Kara before and she has persuaded me not to, and she made me forget why she was mad at her," Lena suggested.

"One, your Kara probably didn't lie about who she was for 4 years, and do you really think your wife would use sex as an apologetic measure?" Kara asked. "Lena would kill her I'm sure of it, plus I've given up hope." she added and looked to the floor.

"On Lena, or going back?" Lena asked.

"Both, I know that if some stretch of miracle gets me back there, she will still rather see my head mounted on a wall then talk to me, let alone forgive me." Lena nodded.

"I'm glad you have faith in us," she stated.

"If you were my Lena I would have 1000% faith in you, but she had been betrayed by everyone she loved over there, her mother and her brother hate her, her boyfriends have betrayed her, I betrayed her" Kara said sadly. "I used to be her hero, now I'm the girl who betrayed, and lied to a fragile woman with a tough shell for our entire friendship."

"That's awful, but if I ever met her I would probably smack some sense into her," Lena admitted.

"Why? She didn't do anything," Kara asked.

"She has made you cry for the last four days, she terrified you to a point where you still jump when you see me," Lena said. "You may not be my wife but I care about you, I hate seeing you cry everyday." Kara placed her head on Lena's shoulder.