Chapter Eleven.

This story takes place on Earth 2 with Kara from Earth 38 and Lena from Earth 2.
-
One week later.

Lena had spent the last week working with Lex and her mother to build a portal for them to go through and make their switch, while Kara has gotten to know the kids. They didn't know yet because Lena didn't know how they would react. It was nearing the end of the night and Lena had just walked into their home. Kara was sitting on the couch reading 'The Winter Duke.'

"Anything yet?" She asked when she heard Lena place her keys on the counter.

"Nope, nothing at all," Lena said, letting out a tired sigh. Kara motioned for her to sit.

"Come here, you need to sit and relax," Kara said. She sat up and pointed for Lena to sit there.

"No, I can sit somewhere else," Lena said. Kara walked towards her, shaking her head.

"You've been on your feet all day, I'm going to let you sit there, while I rub your shoulders." Kara said, ushering Lena to the spot, sitting her down. She placed her hands on Lena's shoulders and began to rub her shoulders.

"That does feel nice, My Kara couldn't do this to save her life," Lena said softly.

"I'm glad you think that of me," Kara said. Lena's eyes shot open.

"You're back!" She shouted as she went to give Kara a kiss. Before she reached her, Kara began to laugh.

"No, but the look on your face is priceless!" Kara said letting out a laugh. Lena sped towards her and she took off into the room.

"We are not doing this again Kara!" Lena said as she blocked Kara from the bathroom door. Kara sighed and rolled her eyes.

"You're no fun, that's how I stay safe," Kara said, crossing her arms.

"Safe from what, me?" Lena asked. Kara nodded instantly.

"Kryptonian Lena is fucking scary, you don't really intimidate me on Earth 38 but here, damn I fear for my life" Kara laughed.

"Bitch!" Lena said jokingly. She leaped over the bed and tackled Kara.

"Damn why is this room so big!" Kara said when she hit the floor.

"Because you wanted it to be!" Lena replied. The both started to chuckle. "You remind me so much of her, and it's not just because of the looks."

"Than what is it?" Kara asked. Lena smiled.

"Well, your personality, you're kind hearted, and empathetic, you're strong, and courageous" Lena stated. It was Kara's turn to smile. "But most importantly, that smile."

"My smile?" Kara asked. "It's just a smile, there's nothing special about it, and have you seen yours?" Kara asked. Lena blushed.

"You also throw off compliments like your life depends on it," Lena said. Kara's face was beginning to turn a bright red shade. She felt heat rise in between her legs, and all over her body. She didn't know why, or what she was doing, but she moved her face and connected their lips. She slowly bit Lena's bottom lip asking for entrance. Lena granted her the access she craved and they fought for dominance. Lena stood them up using super speed and their bodies stayed connected. Lena pulled away and pushed her onto the bed.

(This next part is rated M for mature, skip if this isn't your thing!)

"I thought you weren't gay?" Lena asked. Kara pulled Lena down onto the bed and began to run her hands through Lena's hair.

"Maybe I am," she said before connecting their lips once more. Lena began sucking and biting spots on Kara's neck and chest, suppressing little moans from Kara as she went on. Lena slipped a hand underneath Kara's shirt and began to unhook her bra. She moaned at Lena's touch on her back. Her fingers were cold, and soft. Lena began to play with Kara's nipples, twisting and pinching each nipple. She lifted Kara's shirt off and began trailing kisses down her chest. She began playing with Kara's breasts in her mouth. Kara felt anticipation grow in between her legs along with her pooling wetness.

"I-I need you now Lena!" Kara said. Lena smiled hungrily and moved to Kara's lips.

"What do you need darling?" Lena asked.

"Fuck me now!" Kara begged. Lena sat up and pulled down Kara's pants, tossing them with the rest of the cloths.

"You're already so wet for me," Lena said, biting her bottom lip. She pulled off Kara's panties and started teasing Kara's center with her fingers.

"Lena, fuck me now!" Kara said firmly. Lena plunged her fingers in Kara's center and began pumping them in and out. She connected her mouth to Kara's clit and began sucking. "Lena!" Kara moaned. Lena picked up her pace and added a third finger. The faster she pumped her fingers, the quicker Kara's release came. When Kara finished Lena placed her fingers into her mouth.

"You taste amazing," Lena said. She crawled up to Kara's face and kissed her. Kara enjoyed this, as wrong as it was she enjoyed it. She began to take off Lena's bra and renaming clothing and she flipped Lena onto her back.

"Your turn," Kara said.

"Kara you don't ha-" She was cut off my Kara putting her fingers inside of her and pumping them in and out. She began to suck Lena's centre. The combo of Kara's fingers and tongue made Lena's high end faster. "Kara I'm gonna come!" She cried out. Kara began to move faster until Lena rode out her high and began panting. She tasted Lena and let her taste herself.

"I've never done that before," Kara panted.

"It sure seemed like you have," Lena replied. They stayed curled up together as they calmed down. Kara began to rub tiny circles on Lena's shoulder.

"This was wrong, but it felt so right," Kara said. Lena nodded.

"We can't do this again," Lena responded. She didn't want this. She had began to fall in love with the version of her wife, but it wasn't fair. Not to her Kara and certainly not to this Kara.

"That's probably best, it will just get me attached and things will be different with my Lena." Kara replied.