Chapter Eighteen.

This chapter takes place on Earth 38 with Lena from Earth 38 and Kara from Earth 2.
-

Lena had avoided Kara for a week and Kara did the same. Every time she had seen Lena at the DEO she turned a corner quicker than she had ever done before. Alex noticed the awkward tension between them. Almost everyone had. "Hey Kar can I talk with you?" Alex asked. Kara nodded and put down her untouched food.

"Yeah Alex what's up?" Kara asked nervously. She began to scuff her feet on the floor—something her Kara would do when she was nervous— Alex looked at her feet and than back up at Kara.

"What's going on with you and Lena?" Alex asked. Kara bit the inside of her cheek before thinking of what to say.

"N-nothing, why?" She asked. Alex cocked her head and crossed her arms.

"Liar." She stated.

"I'm not lying!" Kara defended. Alex laughed.

"Crinkle." Alex said pointing to her forehead. Kara aggressively sighed and crossed her arms.

"I'm getting Botox for that one day." Kara said. Alex laughed again. "What's so funny?"

"My Kara has been saying that for years, you will never get around to it." Alex said. "So come on, tell me why you and Lena are avoiding each other like the plague?" Kara sighed and sat back down.

"We just had a disagreement." Kara said softly. "It's nothing big."

"Nothing big?" Alex asked. "Lena doesn't just avoid people over stupid things."

"Fine I yelled at her because she was being an idiot." Kara said. "She hates her Kara but she is in love with me." She added. Alex's eyes widened.

"You two are the exact same person how can she hate one of you and be in love with the other?" Alex asked. Kara shrugged. She picked her food back up and began eating.

"That's among the lines of what I said, and then I told her to grow up and she didn't like that and left." Kara said. "Got any advice?" She asked.

"Let them work their drama out whenever Kara gets back and you two will be okay really soon." Alex said as she sat down next to Kara. "Lena only reacted the way to Kara being Supergirl because she's been in love with her since the day they met." Alex added.

"Really?" Kara asked. "I mean it's not that surprising, I fell with my Lena almost instantly." Kara stated.

"I think that Kara and Lena are destined to be together, and not just on this universe but in every universe." Alex said. "Even if they start out as mortal enemies I believe that they find love in each other."

"God you're so much better at this then my Alex." Kara giggles. "When her and her boyfriend are fighting I'm the therapist for both of them."

"Wait your Alex is straight?" Alex asked with shock all over her face. Kara nodded. "Who is she with?"

"Winn." Alex looked like she could've passed out. "I know it's very shocking to know that you're with a man and our best friend on my Earth."

"Yeah very shocking." Alex agreed. They both began to laugh uncontrollably. "I mean why Winn, out of all people why him?" Alex laughed through her laughing.

"Because drunken mistakes lead to a full on love story." Kara said. The continued laughing until they were interrupted. It was J'onn.

"Alex you're gonna want to see this." He said. They both stood up and walked out the the front entrance of the DEO. Six people landed and Alex recognized two of them. Kara.

-sorry I didn't update this chapter with the last one. I hadn't written it yet and I just finished it now. I hope you guys are having an amazing Christmas. Merry Christmas for those of you who celebrate it.