Chapter Sixteen.

This chapter takes place on Earth 38 with Lena from Earth 38 and Kara from Earth 2.
-

Lena paced around her apartment thinking of any way possible that Lex could really be alive. Her thoughts kept drifting between him and Kara. More importantly, kissing Kara. She grabbed her bag and headed to Kara's apartment. She knocked on the door but no response.  "This is stupid," she said and turned on her heals. Just as she turned to leave the door swung open.

"Lena?" Kara called. Lena turned and gave an awkward smile. Kara returned the smile. "W-what are you doing here?" She asked.

"I wanted to talk," she said pausing before finishing the sentence. "About that kiss, and what it meant?" She asked.

"Oh, right yes come in and we can talk." Kara said, opening the door wider. Lena looked around the apartment. Nothing had been moved or touched. The bed hasn't been slept in since Kara ended up on earth two.

"You're not sleeping here?" Lena asked. Kara shook her head.

"I've been at the DEO mostly, it just doesn't feel homey without everyone else here." Kara explained.

"You're homesick," Lena said. "Is that why you kissed me?" She asked. Kara shrugged.

"No, yes, maybe, I don't know?" Kara said. "Normally when my Lena is stressed kisses and sex work perfectly, and I thought at least a kiss would make you feel better." Kara shrugged again.

"How am I Kryptonian over there?" Lena asked.

"Something happened on Argo right before we started dating, I took you along and there was some type of explosion, you were caught in the blast and it started re writing your DNA."  Kara explained. "And you're fully Kryptonian, at least on my earth you are."

"Are your kids?" Lena asked. Kara nodded.

"Yes, we are a family of Kryptonian Lena," she nodded and smiled.

"R-right that was a stupid question for me to ask," Lena said as she mentally smacked herself.

"Only a little bit," Kara replied with a hand gesture. Lena scoffed and lightly pushed her.

"Rude!" She joked. Kara began to giggle and Lena's face turned a bright shade of pink. "Your laugh is just as adorable as my Kara's laugh." Lena smiled.

"You're just as adorable as my wife," Kara said as she poked at Lena's side. Lena began to laugh and blush all at once.

"Hey I'm ticklish! That's no fair." Lena said. She tried to get herself away from Kara but that only ended with Kara on top of Lena. Lena bit her lip as she locked eyes with Kara's. "H-hi."

"Hey," Kara's breath hitches in the back of her throat and she bit her lip. She leaned forward and connected her lips with Lena's. A rush of energy ran trough them as the make out got more and more heated. There was nobody to interrupt them so they didn't stop this time. For once, something that Lena did had felt right.

-
After a very heated make out session, the two of them decided they weren't ready. Okay so Lena decided she was t ready. They were sitting out the couch and watching some of their favourite movies, snuggled together like their lives depended on it. "Do you think, you'll ever make it back home?" Lena asked out of no where.

"For once, I don't know." Kara said. "Normally I get a feeling telling me everything will be okay and it is or I just know everything will go as planned, but this time I'm not sure." Lena nodded.

"I hope that you can get back, you have a family that's probably missing you right now." Lena said. Kara smiled.

"I hope you get your Kara back so you can finally work things out." Lena shook her head. "What?" Kara asked innocently.

"Don't get me wrong I want her back here, but I don't want to fix things with her." Lena said. Kara tilted her head in a questioning way. "I have no reason to be mad at this version of Kara, but my version of Kara has lied to me for years and caused me more pain that I could imagine." She added. "If I forgive her it just proves I'm as weak as they all say because I let people in and they betray me over and over again."

"Lena you know that Kara didn't mean to," Kara said.

"It doesn't change the way I feel." Lena replied.

"So what you have feelings for me and you hate her?" Kara asked defensively.

"Yeah, I guess I do." Lena said. Kara rolled her eyes.

"God Lena, we are the same freaking person, just because I'm from a whole different universe doesn't make us any different!" Lena rolled her eyes at this. "You know what I give up with you. Call me when you grow up because at the rate you're going, you will get Kara to hate you on her own."

"It was a mistake coming here and I knew I should've." Lena stood up and grabbed her belongings and walked out of the apartment never looking back.