Chapter Seventeen.

This chapter takes place on Earth 2 with Kara from Earth 38 and Lena from Earth 2.
-

Two days later.

Kara was standing at the kitchen counter looking through a case file. It was the case she had missed before she figured out where she was. The man had kidnapped his daughters best friends and kept her in captivity for almost two years. "Dickhead," Kara mumbled. She would've won the case if she were a lawyer, but she was a journalist with the alter ego of Supergirl. As she continued to read she felt a pair of arms snake around her waist. She smelled a sweet perfume and knew it was Lena.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Holding you tight," she lowered her face and began placing kisses all over Kara's shoulder, and neck, getting the full attention of the blonde.

"Lena what are you doing?" Kara asked again as her breath hitched. Kara turned and tried to flee but she was pinned between the counter and Lena.

"Doing what you and I have both wanted since the first time." Kara felt her heart start to race and she began to sweat with anticipation. "I was stupid to tell you I didn't want it because All I have wanted is you!" Lena crashed her lips onto Kara's and pinned her to the counter. She began sucking Kara's neck and chest. Kara began breathing harder and letting out small moans. Lena began removing Kara's shirt and attempted with her bra.

"L-Lena...w-we shouldn't... b-be d-doing this," Kara moaned out softly.

"No, you really shouldn't!" They both turned and saw Lillian standing there with her arms crossed. Kara fixed her bra and shirt while Lena straightened her outfit out.  "Lena, a word please?" Lillian asked. Kara used her super speed and sped upstairs.

"Yes mother?" She said watching as Kara disappeared into the second level of the house.

"Sleeping with her won't help her get back home, and it will also get you into some deep trouble with your wife," Lillian said. Lena nodded.

"It still doesn't change the way I feel about her," Lena replied.

"Falling in love with two people causes more harm then good, so what if you get two times the sex but you can't  have  both Lena, that's not how life works." Lillian argued.

"I'm obviously not going to leave my wife for her doppelgänger but I'm not going to last being celibate especially with her," Lena said, folding her arms.

"Well I also came here talk to  Kara about getting her home." Lena nodded and allowed them to go upstairs.

"Kara, I know you're trying hard to get home, but there is something you should know before you attempt to get home," Lillian said. Kara nodded and asked for her to elaborate. "Breaching another portal could kill you, especially with the amount of energy it will take."

"I appreciate the concern, but I will be okay, I've survived worse things then being stuck in another universe," Kara replied.

"And that might be the case Kara, but the amount of energy that you need to do this, is dangerous." Lilian said.

"Okay, I will be careful, I promise." Kara responded.

"Oh and Kara promise me one more thing," Lillian asked

"Yes, anything" Kara replied.

"Stop sleeping with a married woman, she's not your wife."

"Yes Ma'am," Kara sighed and waited for Lillian to leave. She walked downstairs and heard running water. She walked into the bathroom and saw that Lena was in the shower. She took the opportunity at hand and undressed herself. She slipped into the shower and spun Lena around. Pressing their bodies together as she kissed her roughly.

"What are you doing Ms.Danvers?" Lena asked in a hungry tone.

"Finishing what you started, Ms.Luthor." Kara replied and pressed her lips to Lena's once more.

~

After the shower the had walked into the living room and  started to relax on the couch. Kara was snuggled into Lena while she drew circles on Lena's thigh. "What did my mother come to tell you?" Lena asked. Kara turned and looked up at Lena, giving her a smile.

"She told me to stop sleeping with a married woman," she paused and Lena chuckled.

"She told me something along those lines as well." Lena replied.

"And that I could die," Kara said this quietly but she knew Lena heard it.

"What do you mean?" Lena asked. She pulled herself up more and Kara sat up. "How could you die?"

"Breaching another portal will take a lot of energy out of  me and it could kill me." Kara explained. Lena an her hands through her hair, trying to think. "Look Lee, I'll be fine, I've survived a lot more than the loss of energy."

"What if you don't though?" She asked. Kara looked at her oddly. "What if it takes so much energy out of you, that even the best resources you have to save your life on that earth can't save you? I'm pretty sure you would destroy Lena." She stated.

"Lena hates me, she would be glad not having to worry about seeing me ever again, but I'm going to be fine Lena so please drop it." Kara stayed. Before lena could protest her phone began to ring.

"T-that's Lex," She said.

"You should probably get that." Kara responded. Lena picked up the phone and listened to what Lex had to say. She hung up and walked back into the room.

"He said they should have a portal ready within a week." Lena said. Kara gave a smile but was sort of disappointed. Yes she wanted her old life back but she had been happier having Lena like her, hell having Lena love her that she didn't know if she could handle going back to the reality where she hated her. "What's wrong?" Lena asked.

"What if I can't handle having Lena hate me?" Kara asked. Lena wrapped her arms around Kara and hugged her tightly.

"I believe that you will make it, not matter how she feels you will be able to get through it." Lena reassured Kara. She stayed in her embrace until she felt her sadness begin to lift.

"Thank you Lena," Kara said. She looked up and gave Lena a small kiss, pulling away almost instantly to go lie down. Lena sighed and stayed on the couch alone.