Chapter Ten.

This story takes place on Earth 38 with Kara from Earth 2 and Lena from Earth 38. This chapter was written by The_huntress56

"BRAINY FOCUS ON ME" Lena Yelled as brainy had another stress attack "THINK ABOUT THE TINY BOXES AGAIN".

Everyone from the DEO tried to ignore it but the yelling was loud. "Umm Lena are you ok" kara asked shakily as she entered the room.

"YES" Lena yelled as she turned around . Kara tried to think and realized that if she is like her Lena this would calm her down.

She left the DEO quickly to buy a box of doughnuts and vanilla milkshake. She returned to the DEO and placed them on the roof.

"Lena may I have a word with you" kara asked as she entered the lab again. Lena shook her head "not now danvers I have so much stuff to do".

Kara frowned and walked over to Lena as picking her up. "Hey woah put me dow-" but, Lena's words got caught off as Kara flew back up to the roof.

"Why did you put me here" Lena asked as she looked around "I need to get back to work".

"Come on take a seat that transmission can wait" Kara said as she walked over to the blanket "eat something".

Lena hesitated but finally caved in "fine but only for 5 minutes". Lena took a seat next to Kara as Kara offered her a doughnut.

"Glazed doughnuts your favorites I think" kara giggled as she grabbed another one for herself. Lena took a bite and felt relaxed.

"You see that star over there" Kara said as she pointed to a bright star "It's called Arcturus meaning Bear- Guard".

"It's one of my favorite stars for some reason" Kara continued as she took another bite from her Doughnut. Lena looked at Kara and bit her lip, "how was our life in your earth".

Kara turned around and saw Lena's curious look. "Well we met through your brother during a business meeting" kara started "Then from that point on we where inseparable".

"We started dating 4 years later after we met then 2 years later I proposed to you under the tree we had our first kiss at" Kara continued as she finished her Doughnut "The wedding was amazing and simple but also sweet".

"Then the next year we had our first daughter Katherine she acts just like you in a way" kara smiled as she looked up at the stars "Then our beautiful twin Lauren and Laura both smart but childish".

"Lasty our son caleb such a goofball but that kid is sweet as candy" Kara finished "You are a famous scientist and I'm a lawyer but in our earth people don't trust in aliens or kryptonians".

"The idle place for Lex" Lena huffed as she wiped her hands on the napkin "or my mother".

"Belive it or not Lex and your mother are really good people, lex is like my brother and your mom is like mom" Kara chuckled. "I can't see that happening" Lena laughed.

Kara pulled out a picture "here this is my family". Lena took the picture and felt a smile grow on her face as she saw the kids.

"Wow katherine does look like me" Lena giggled. Kara laid her head on Lena's shoudl as she started to point out the kids.

Lena felt warm inside and she liked having this feeling back.