Chapter Six.

This story takes place on Earth 38 with Kara from Earth 2 and Lena from Earth 38. This chapter was written by The_huntress56

"HANDS UP NOW" Alex yelled as she kept the gun at point. Kara quickly put her hands up not wanting any fights.

"Wait I'm not from here I'm from another universe" Kara said quickly trying to convince them. "My name is actually Kara danvers but, I'm actually already married and I already have kids".

Everyone started to look at Kara like she was crazy. "She's right" a tall man said as he walked up to Kara "hello Kara from earth 2 I'm Martian Manhunter but you can call me-"

"John Jones" kara finished his sentence as she went for a hug "I missed you so much".

Everyone put their guns down including Alex as they realized there wasn't a threat anymore. "How did you know I'm not from here" kara asked as she pulled away from john.

"Well you don't have your suit on and many more things" brainy stept in the conversation "and we also heard you scream from the balcony" nia added on.

Kara smiled as she saw her friends again well co-workers. "Now if you say you're married who is your husband" Alex asked confused.

Kara let out a laugh "you mean who's my wife". Everyone looked shocked when Kara said that "wait so earth two Kara is gay" Nia chuckled.

"Ok then who is your wife" Alex asked again. "My wife's name is-" But kara's words got cut of my Nia again "Lena Luthor".

Kara looked behind her and saw a figure in a suit standing there "Hello other Kara" she said as she came closer.

"Wait how do you know she's not our Kara" Brainy asked confused. "Well after her Visit to L. Corp I got a little suspicious so I checked for strange footage and saw our Kara pass through a flash of light" Lena stated "one minute she's in her suit the next she's in shorts and a t-shirt".

"Well that was more easier to explain" Alex said as she put away her gun "now how do we get you back".

"Ok Kara tell us what you need that night" Brainy said as he took a seat at the table "we could try to recreate the Same thing and get you back".

"Well that night I tucked in my kids and gave Lena-er I mean my wife a kiss" kara explained as lena started blushing.

"Then I felt frustrated so I went for a little flying trip" kara continued "then I started using more speed and out of nowhere that light came out of nowhere".

"So it seems like the your speed and our kara's speed created a vortex or some sort of portal that made ya'll switch world's" Lena explained as she drew it out on the hologram.

"So to get our Kara and getting 2nd Kara back to their belonging world's they need to do the same thing again" Alex finished of the explanation.

"And for that to work we will need to build a communicator strong enough to travel through parallel worlds" brainy added on then looked at Lena "will you help me build it".

Lena looked hesitant at first but agreed to do it then looked Kara and back down to the plan. "While they do that 2nd kara will be supergirl" John said making Kara confused "umm who's supergirl".

"Wait you are not supergirl in earth 2" Alex said in shock as Kara shook her head "no back in my world people are still not used to it so we keep it a secret" .

"What do you mean we" lena asked curiously. "So you see My Lena and I are both Kryptonians" Kara explained making everyone look at Lena.

"This will be an interesting ride" Alex said to john as he nodded his head in agreement.