Chapter 28

After putting the identification card on his pocket, he head straight to the comfort room to do his business.

He go back to the table where Yoongi is, and their dinner were now served. Yoongi put a little smile when he saw Hoseok and pointed on his seat.

"You took so long" Yoongi whined cutting his steak before trading it to Hoseok's plate. Hoseok smiled to that sweet gesture and started digging in.

"This is delicious" Hoseok said, pinning a steak on his fork then make an 'aahh'  sound towards Yoongi, who's busy cutting his steak.

"Aahh" Yoongi mouthed and Hoseok put the steak on Yoongi's mouth. Hoseok seems so delighted as dimples  popping out.

They spend their night eating, occasionally talking as they celebrate their first month of being in love, or we could say for being officially in love.

They leave before 10pm but Hoseok remembered the card so he stop by the receptionist while Yoongi went to the comfort room.

"Hello, Good evening miss. I would like to surrender an item." He glided the identification card to the receptionist. "I bump into a customer a couple hours ago and she drop this, I thought maybe she'll look for it later so maybe I'll leave this here" he said.

The receptionist scan the card before smiling, "of course sir. Thank you, you're so kind"

"Thank you" he shyly smile as he scratch the back of his neck. The receptionist bowed as he bowed too but the receptionist where bowing to someone at his back.

"Hoseok?" A voice said.

He turn around and found Kai and Jennie exiting the restaurant as well. Kai's face was contorted with happiness and disbelief as he saw Hoseok again.

"O-Oh.. Jong-In and.. Jennie right?" He said showing a respectful smile.

"Hello Hoseok-ssi, I'm Jennie Kim" she said politely as she bow and Hoseok did the same.

"What are you doing here?" Kai asked.

"Uh, I'm going home, I'm just waiting for Yoongi.. and oh yeah, right! I bumped with one of your staffs and she drop her card" Hoseok said, "Uh, miss, maybe we can just let them handle the card. They are her co-workers"

"Oh, it's ok, here" she said as she handed the card to Hoseok.

Jennie warily took the card at Hoseok's hand as she scan it but didn't found any names or sort but just a bunch of bar codes and a QR code . "Did you see the owner of this card?" She asked.

Kai raised his eyebrows curiously. "Why? Is there something wrong?"

Hoseok just look at her, confusion on his eyes but still answer her questions. "Um, no. She's actually wearing a cup and mask so I didn't saw her face.. why?"

Jennie put the card on her pocket as she glance on Hoseok. "Oh, nothing Hoseok-ssi. I'm just curious" she said assuring Hoseok.

Kai looks so confused as he can't pinpoint why Jennie asking those stuffs and Jennie glance at him as well, smirking.

"You two look good for each other by the way. I'm glad" Hoseok said as he smile genuinely to Kai.

"Thank you, hope you're doing good" Kai said as he stretches his hands to Hoseok. Hoseok took it as he shakes their hands.

"Yes I am, have a goodnight, you two" he said as on a cue, Yoongi showed up.

Hoseok waved them goodbye as he stride to Yoongi's direction. Yoongi look at Kai's direction before he nodded on him for acknowledgment as Kai did the same.