Chapter 23

Yoongi is now staring at the ceiling, still can't sleep and not moving on his position. Hoseok wrapped his arms and legs on his body sleeping soundly with his breathings.

'Here I am again..' Yoongi thought sighing.

When Hoseok told him that he misses him, his heart beats louder making him wide awake until now. He didn't respond and just let the younger hugs him. He put his arms to his eyes and force his self to sleep.

Yoongi wakes up, sunlight make its way to his face making him sweat. He look at the other side of the bed not seeing Hoseok, he called him, "Hoseok-ah!" voice a little bit hoarse.

He heard footsteps and showed Hoseok with his apron holding a spatula. "What is it hyung?" Hoseok asked.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi said scratching his scalp.

"Cooking?" Hoseok said confused.

"You're cooking and you left it?"

"It's because you called me.."

Yoongi stared at Hoseok while Hoseok can't maintain it for long. "Go back, it'll burn"

"Y-Yeah" Hoseok said running immediately to the kitchen.

Yoongi make his way to the bathroom to clean his self before making his way to the kitchen.

He saw Hoseok preparing their brunch, placing a coffee on his side before sitting in front of him.

"After we eat, let's pack your things and talk to Kai"

"Jong-In? We don't have to" Hoseok said putting the food on his mouth.

"He should be responsible for this Hoseok. He involved you"

"Hyung, he doesn't need to know"

"If you won't tell him, I'll do it" Yoongi said sipping his coffee not sparing Hoseok a single glance.

"Hyung—"

"Are we going to argue in front of food?" Yoongi said making Hoseok shifts uncomfortably.

'He's too grumpy'  Hoseok thought.

They didn't talk after they eat and after Hoseok packed some of his clothes and necessary things.

"Jin-hyung and others will take your stuffs in my house, we need to keep going" Yoongi said making it's way to his car.

"You bought a car?" Hoseok asked.

"No, Hanbin lend me this" Yoongi answered opening the passenger seat's door.

"Hanbin?" Hoseok asked

"My co-worker"

"I didn't know him.." Hoseok said making his way to the seat.

"You don't have to" Yoongi said coldly that makes Hoseok shut his mouth, taken aback by the rude remark.

The ride to Kai's workplace were awkward and quiet. Hoseok just busied his self on his phone playing among us who constantly groaning when someone suspects him as the impostor.

"Dumb bitches" he said when he died and roam his now ghost character.

Yoongi focuses his attention to the road while scolding his self for being rude a while ago. Yoongi pull over and park the car. Hoseok get away immediately and wait for Yoongi at the glass entrance of the company.

"Let's not bother him." Hoseok said who's avoiding Kai from all his might after what happened last.

"He needs to know, he's responsible about this mess" Yoongi insisted and make his way.