Chapter 19

Hoseok is now ready to go home after tidying up his things and gonna step out of the room when Kai called him.

"Hoseok!"

Hoseok looks at him and stops. "Hmm?"

"Would you like to join us? We're having a company dinner" Kai asked.

"Um, sorry Jong— Kai I need to go home," Hoseok said apologetically.

"C'mon Hoseok-ssi come with us," one of the female employees said and pull Hoseok's wrist.

"B-But—"

"We're going to have fun! We'll drink and eat a lot" the girl said giggling.

"Don't scare him Gahyeon" Kai said.

"Do I look scary?" Gahyeon said and look at Hoseok.

"Uh, no?" Hoseok chuckled.

"Don't bother someone you're not close to Gahyeon" Sua said and lock Gahyeon's neck using her elbow.

"You're killing me unnie!" Gahyeon said wiggling her body from Sua's grasp. "Hoseok-ssi, please come please~"

"Let's go," Sua said clutching Gahyeon's dress and dragging her.

"Hoseok-ssi~!!"

Hoseok laughed at Gahyeon's cuteness and Kai divert his gaze to the younger. "Well?"

"I'll go, I don't want to let Gahyeon-ssi down," Hoseok said.

"Well, let's go," Kai said grinning.

A ride to the restaurant slash bar is not that hassle cause it's just a 20 minutes drive and the company rented it for a day so the people out there is some of the employees and artist of the entertainment.

Hoseok get out of the car and saw Gahyeon and Sua with other employees giggling at something. When Gahyeon saw him she wave her hands and smiled.

"She seems so bright," Hoseok said waving back.

"She's just young and lively," Kai said now done packing.

They walk to the restaurant and saw a few people sitting at a long dining table. There is some artist who came but not as many as the entertainment have.

"Hoseok-ssi, sit with us!" Gahyeon said, Sua beside her smiling at him too.

"Coming," Hoseok said and Kai trailed at him.

Some of the employees welcome him like he is part of their company and gave him warm smiles and small talk that makes him not left out. Soon, the food came out and the employees cheered.

"You two seem close?" Gahyeon said prying on Hoseok and Kai.

"Not really," Hoseok said giving a small smile.

Sua elbowed Gahyeon which makes the girl gasp and rolled his eyes. "You two seem close," Hoseok said.

"We've been friends for more than a year," Sua said.

Hoseok eats his food and saw Kai taking out the potatoes on his plates. Hoseok sighs and takes the potatoes on his plate.

"It's such a waste if you didn't eat it. You're such a picky eater as always" Hoseok said starting munching the potatoes.

"Oh, you remembered," Kai said smiling.

Hoseok didn't comment about it and just focus on eating his food and sometimes giggled when Gahyeon talks about something not important.

After eating they have fun drinking alcoholic beverages. It's Saturday so it means it's not bad to drink your life out cause the president just gave them a day off.