Chapter 6

Hoseok is in the airport and waiting for Jin to come out. He look at his wristwatch and saw a pair of shoes and he faced the man who is smiling and hugging him.

"Aigoo! I missed my cute dongsaeng!" Jin said between their hugs and Hoseok did the same too.

Jin is wearing peach long sleeves and pants with white shoes and died his hair in grayish white (A/N: see the picture at the multimedia)

"Awe hyung, you look more handsome," Hoseok said.

"I'm worldwide handsome no need to tell."

"Yeah, whatever. Let's go, everyone is waiting" Hoseok said and hold some of Jin's stuff.

"Say, Hoseok... I'm thinking... Do you have a boyfriend?" He said looking intently to Hoseok eager to know the answer. The sudden realization hit him and he blushes at the sudden question.

"What the fuck, Jin hyung?" Hoseok asked. He laughed with his signature windshield laugh that he's sure the others missed and he is too.

"Just trying to tease you Hoseok! And knowing you cursed me after saying hyung to me, what an unrespectful virgin!" Jin said and laugh.

"Hey, stop it before I kick you out of this car!" Hoseok said annoyed while Jin still laughing and hit his shoulder Hoseok can't do anything about it and just rolled his eyes and curse his hyung under his breath for teasing him.

The roadway to Jimin's house is not that hectic and stressful to Hoseok cause you can't imagine what he went through from Jin's dad jokes.

When Jin opened the door, he immediately received hugs from their friends and Jungkook being a brat, shoved the cake on Jin's face earning laughter from the gang and groan from Yoongi from waisting the cake.

After Jin washed they start eating even if Jin didn't notice it, the tension between Yoongi and Jimin is felt by the others. Yoongi just ignores it and still eats while Jimin trying not to make his gaze meet his old lover.

"Say, what did you guys up to this past few years?" Jin asked.

"Me, Jiminie, and JK were instructors from an entertainment, we are dance choreographers," Hoseok asked and chew some of his meat.

"I study in America and planning to study again about something, I guess" Namjoon said.

"Wow, Namjoon you are clever enough stop studying or you will pass my intelligence," Jin said.

"Dream on hyung, you who can't pronounce Stop It correctly!" Jungkook said and laugh. Jimin laugh too cause he is there when it happened.

"What about Taehyung?" Jin asked ignoring the youngest teasing.

"I moved into my new job as a photographer... I don't know why but I'm into pictures lately" Taehyung said and smile.

"Good for you Tae," Hoseok said.

"I'm a songwriter in an agency," Yoongi said.

"Aha! And he writes for the well-knowned artists!" Hoseok said cheerfully.

"Wow, you should write me a song too!" Jin said.

"Hm. I think about it" Yoongi said. "Well, I have news for you guys about my job"

They look at him with confusion. "Well, I have a new project and I need to write a song for him. He is a well-known idol this day" Yoongi said.

"Oh my god! It's Kai isn't it?" Taehyung said and cover his mouth from the sudden outburst.

"What a spoiler.. but he is correct. I just want to share that with you guys" Yoongi said and eat a mouthful of meat.

"I'm glad. Congratulations" Jimin said. Yoongi just smile a little and thanked Jimin and earned a smile from Jimin too.

Taehyung and Hoseok exchanged stares and Taehyung being a brat himself asked about Kai.

"Do you know if he is in a relationship?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't think he is. He is an idol, he is not allowed until the contract is terminated I guess" Yoongi said.

Taehyung just nod like it was interesting for him.

"Do you like Kai?" Jungkook asked.

"Nope, my friend is" Taehyung smirked.

Hoseok eyed Taehyung and gave him a look 'i don't like him anymore you idiot!'

"Does Hoseok like him?" Namjoon asked being a smart ass he is. All the attention is on him now.

Hoseok glared at Namjoon and Namjoon just poker face like he didn't ask that.

"So, your crush is a celebrity?" Yoongi asked.

"It's not like that!" Hoseok said and glared at Taehyung who is now talking to Jungkook like nothing happens.

"Say, I don't know if I have just mistaken you for someone else at that time but when we are in high school days, Hoseokie hyung and Kai hyung are closed. I often saw you two walking at the school boundary" Jimin said.

"Oh, the school boundary.. no one came in there just some students who sneak out," Jin said touching his chin.

"Hey, what are you two doing there huh?" Jimin asked teasing Hoseok.

Hoseok ignored it and gain stares from others except for Taehyung who knows everything, fidgeting with his phone. 'Oops! I'm sorry Hoseok hahahaha.'

"Why is it all about me? This is Jin hyung's?" Hoseok said trying to change the subject but just gaining stares from the others he secretly cursed and kill Taehyung in his mind. "Fine! I'll tell it. This might not like it didn't happen but we dated half of the year and broke up, happy?" He said and rolled his eyes...

"Wow, your ex is an idol," Jungkook said.

"It's all in the past now. Let's not talk about it ok? It's kinda uncomfortable" Hoseok said. Everyone nods in agreement.

"Why I didn't know about that?" Yoongi asked.

"You're too busy dating Jimin that you didn't notice," Taehyung said.

"I don't know if I should ask this but I will ask you anyway.. are you two in a good term?" Jin asked.

"Yes," Jimin and Yoongi said in unison.

"Well, that's great," Jin said.

After that secret revealing lunch, Hoseok volunteered to wash the dishes with Taehyung that the younger disses.

"It's your punishment for spilling some tea," Hoseok said.

"At least now no need to feel a burden about secreting it," Taehyung said.

"I thank you for that but stop spilling secrets already ok?"Hoseok said and rolled his eyes and start washing the dishes and Taehyung too.

"What secret? Oh! It is about your crush on—"

"Fuck you Tae" Hoseok said and glared at Taehyung but Taehyung just laughs which makes Hoseok want to kill Taehyung with his glare.

---
A/N: sooooory slow update 😭💜

edited: 08/18/22