Chapter 5

"I'm going hyung!" Hoseok yelled through the door.

"yeah yeah," Yoongi said.

Hoseok is going to meet Taehyung at their meeting place while Yoongi decided to clean the house and fix his things.

---

"Hoseokie-hyung!!" a deep voice that hoseok knows. He returned the wave and hug each other so tight when they finally meet.

"It's been so long!! I miss you Taetae" Hoseok said.

"Oh, I know right? I and Jungkook meet each other often lately and sometimes he talks about you... And he mentioned Jimin and Yoongi hyung's break-up" Taehyung said.

"Oh, I see... Let's get first inside shall we?" Hoseok said and earn a giggle from the younger.

They came into a cafe and ordered. When their order came, they talk again.

"I felt sorry for Yoongi hyung as well as for Jiminie... They look so perfect together and yet..." Taehyung said and sips a coffee.

"Hyung told me that they already fixed their relationship and they were okay but they still not getting back" Hoseok said and sip into his coffee too. "But if ever they are meant for each other, they will get back. Only time can say that" he added.

"Yeah, I agree... What about you hyung? Still doesn't have a boyfriend?" Taehyung asked casually to make Hoseok spits some of his coffee. "Gross hyung," Taehyung said and handed a tissue. Hoseok just frowned at the younger. "Still not over to Yoongi hyung?"

"Yah! What are you talking about?!" Hoseok asked and Taehyung just grinned.

"Yeah. Don't make dumb of me. I'm not a fool. You told me that you like him" Taehyung said sarcastically.

"Oh yeah, it's in our high school day" Hoseok said and rolled his eyes.

"haha. Why is it you like him again?" Taehyung said and look at him. "I forgot"

"Well.." Hoseok blushed when he reminisced about the older days. "it happens when I got bullied and he save me that time. He feels like a prince charming to me at that time. But it's already passed... I don't feel it right now Tae so stop fussing around and forget it! Don't bother to tell others! I'll rip your eyeballs" Hoseok said.

"Why not?" Taehyung said and Hoseok glared at him. "so, what's the reason you dated Jong In Hyung?"

"Hey stop teasing me already! It's all in the past now" Hoseok rolled his eyes but Taehyung just slip his tongue. "One last question and I'm good," Taehyung said and eyed Hoseok. Hoseok nodded and sigh. "Is it because Jimin and Yoongi-hyung dated so that's why you dated Jong In that time? I know it is our little secret cause you don't want anybody else to know that you dated that Jong In... Is just that the reason?" Taehyung asked. "I don't have the time to ask you this hyung that time because I moved out. I just wanna know your reason, I'm just curious and all"

"Well, it is half true that I dated Jong In because of Yoongi and Jimin but I loved Jong In before Yoongi hyung came into my life so it is not hard to be in a relationship with him but we just didn't work out," Hoseok said and sips coffee.

"Then why the both of you secrete it to others?" Taehyung asked and hoseok glared at him and taehyung just laugh. "Sorry, this is the last time I promise!"

"Jong In is a trainee in the agency where he was in now. That time, he need to clean his image and we agreed to not tell it to others until he debuted. As a new idol, he doesn't want his agency to know that he is dating a guy so... That's all. No more question" Hoseok said and Taehyung huffed. "Hey, why is it all about me, this is about Seokjin hyung you alien"

"I just missed you hyung... We didn't talk like this for a long time. I missed the old times where we shared dark secrets" Taehyung said making Hoseok awed. "before anything else, I moved in here in Seoul for my new work so no need to video call and all"

"Jinja? Where?" Hoseok asked in excitement.

"Jungkookie led his apartment he needs someone to take half of the price cause he can't afford it anymore so I said yes and I just moved in 2 days ago"

"Why didn't you tell me?!" Hoseok asked.

"A surprised haha by the way I contacted Namjoonie and just came back from America and said he will come too and search for a condo unit to stayed. Jungkookie said yes too and Jiminie hesitated first but still said yes too. Jiminie set up the place into his apartment" Taehyung said.

"What about Jin hyung?" Hoseok asked.

"You are the one who will fetch him at the airport and lead him to Jimin's apartment while we set up everything," Taehyung said.

"Ok, is that all?" Hoseok asked.

"Yup, Yoongi hyung said the drinks are on him so no need to worry about it," Taehyung said.

"I'm so excited to meet others," Hoseok said and look at Taehyung who is smiling too.

Edited: 08/18/22