Chapter 8

Hoseok went home after chatting with Jimin. He opened the door with a sigh and saw Yoongi on the couch sleeping.

He didn't mean what he said to Jimin earlier. He only said that to make not worry the younger. He didn't know if he still affected by his and Kai's break-up until he saw him but he doesn't want to see his ex.

He changed his clothes and sit on the smaller couch and turn on the tv and watch some news. Suddenly, his phone rings loudly which makes Yoongi groan. Hoseok accidentally rejected Taehyung's call and it rings again.

"Can you just turn off that fucking phone?!!" Yoongi said grumpily.

Hoseok just makes a face that makes Yoongi roll his eyes and tried to sleep again. Hoseok accepted Taehyung's call.

"What is it Tae?" Hoseok asked.

"Is it true? You will work for Kai?! Don't lie! Jungkook told me!"

"Why the fuck would I lie? And yes it's true so what?"

"Are you planning on getting back together? Are you going to seduce—"

"Shut up Tae! Stop thinking nonsense ok? I will not seduce anyone and it's all about work and that's it!"

"You can't tell.. maybe he still has feelings for you and you two will develop feelings for each other again"

"Keep dreaming Tae! Stop fantasizing about romance and don't you have work?! You keep prying on my business"

"Hehe oh right my break is over and don't worry I will keep on prying on your life hahaha. Let's talk about it at another time. Bye"

And that Taehyung hangs up. He just smiles at the younger's silliness. Yoongi saw Hoseok's smile which makes Yoongi smile too.

"What is that?" Yoongi asked.

"Just Taehyung playing tricks on me again" hoseok said.

"You two get along really well. It looks like he is your bestfriend" Yoongi said.

"Aigoo! My hyung is jealous" Hoseok said and his lips turned to heart shape and snuggled to Yoongi's side. "You are still my favorite bestfriend!"Hoseok said and hugs Yoongi.

"Get off of me" Yoongi said.

"Whatever happens hyung I will still be by your side" Hoseok said.

"Keep your promise or I will hunt you down until I die," Yoongi said.

"By the way hyung. You are the composer of Kai's song right?" Hoseok asked.

"Why?"

"I turned out to be his choreographer and tomorrow I will go to their agency to sign a contract" hoseok said.

"Oh. It's good. I've been working on this song since last month and I'm halfway done. You can listen to it now so you can choreograph" Yoongi offered.

"Thanks, hyung. It would be a great help"

"Are you ok with that?" Yoongi asked.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?" Hoseok said.

"Keep on lying," Yoongi said and lay down on Hoseok's lap and closed his eyes.

"It's a job hyung. I'm professional in my work." Hoseok said.

"If you say so but feelings can be uncontrollable sometimes that might make you do something unwanted. Even professionalism can't do about it" Yoongi said.

"Yeah, that makes me relieved. Thank you" Hoseok said sarcastically. "By the way... Jimin got an offer from our work... He can study at LA's most prestigious school for contemporary dance there for free but he's a bit hesitant" hoseok said and look at Yoongi but the elder looks like unbothered so he continue. "I think it's because of you and I just feel that you have a big part in Jimin's decision if he will take that offer or turn it down. I think it's all up to you" Hoseok said.