⚠️Chapter 12⚠️

Warning! Smut ahead, read at your own risk! You have been warned!!🔞

Namjoon opened his door car and he's so tired and nudges Yoongi to wake up. "Yah" Namjoon said still nudging Yoongi.

"What do you want" Yoongi said groaning.

"Can you help me lift Hoseok... I've wasted too much energy" Namjoon said.

Even though Yoongi doesn't want to, he appreciates Namjoon's effort and because he's still drunk he is tipsy. "Take the keys in my pocket" Yoongi said while Hoseok piggy riding his back.

Namjoon takes the key from the pocket and quickly opens the lights and the bedroom door. "I can handle here now, you can go home. I know you're tired now" Yoongi said putting Hoseok on the bed.

"Yeah right. I'm going hyung" he said and lock the door.

Yoongi looks at the wall clock and it says that it is 2 am already. He changed his clothes... I mean just put a new boxer first because he reeks of alcohol and he doesn't want that and he's too tired to shower.

"Hoseok.." he said nudging Hoseok to wake up.

"Hmm.."

"Change your clothes and go back to sleep" Yoongi said.

"Hmm.."

"Hoseok get up" he said and caressed his cheeks. Hoseok slowly open his eyes and eyed Yoongi with his tired eyes. "Change your clothes. You smell like alcohol"

"Talk for yourself" Hoseok said slowly getting up having a husky voice because of waking up.

"Yeah yeah," Yoongi said and handed him a boxer and a white t-shirt.

Hoseok, having been too drunk can't even lift his shirt up. "Should I help you out?" Yoongi said.

"Yes please" Hoseok said and yawned.

Yoongi lifted his shirt and struggled to take it off on his shoulder. What the hell?!

Hoseok is so sleepy that makes him leans on the bed. Yoongi rolled his eyes and take it off and then Hoseok's pants. He is getting ready to rid of Hoseok's belt when Hoseok takes his hands off of it. "I can do it" Hoseok said and suddenly sit that makes him bump Yoongi's forehead lightly.

The atmosphere is getting weird.. getting awkward and... Heated?

They stared at each other's lips and breath.. their breathing is working abnormally.

"Hyung... Did.. did you... make something you will know that.. that you will regret?"Hoseok said and look at Yoongi's eyes.

"Hmm.. maybe I will do it now" He said and leaned closer to kiss Hoseok's lips. They kissed until they are out of breath.

"Then let's regret it later" Hoseok said and put his hands on Yoongi's neck to lean more to kiss.

Hoseok didn't know how to think straight. For now, he just wants to fulfill his desires.

Yoongi's kiss turns rough which makes Hoseok hum to the kiss and moaned when Yoongi slides his tongue into his mouth.

Yoongi is now taking off his belt and pants leaving him with his boxers. The adrenaline rush rushing through their veins that even their minds telling them that it is not right, they're not listening.

Yoongi leans Hoseok on the bed and pins him down. Their eyes met. They want to stop but they can't. Hoseok put his arms around Yoongi's neck to kiss him deeply. Yoongi's hands start to wander around, from his face to his neck, to his chest, to his stomach until through his hips and caressed it.

Yoongi travels his lips to Hoseok's perfect jaw and his neck leaving hickeys and love bites.

"Mmm.." Hoseok moaned closing his eyes tight.

Yoongi nips at his neck, his sweet spot that makes him moan louder and bite his lips. It surely leave a purple mark on his neck and Yoongi swirled his tongue around his neck and gently rub on his crotch. 

Fuck, Yoongi hyung is so great in here.

Yoongi removes their boxers and now they are both naked. Yoongi leans in again and grabs Hoseok's member and gently rubs on it.

"F-fuck.. hyung.." Hoseok moaned from the pleasure.

Yoongi put his fingers on Hoseok's lips and shove them inside his mouth.

"Suck.. we don't have lube.. it will hurt you" Yoongi said.

Hoseok gets it and sucks on Yoongi's fingers coating saliva on them and that sight makes Yoongi aroused more.

"Fuck Hoseok.. you look so sexy," Yoongi said taking his fingers off of Hoseok's mouth. He takes his hands off of Hoseok's member which makes Hoseok whine from the sudden loss of touch. Yoongi giggled and kissed Hoseok and inserted one of his fingers into Hoseok's hole.

Hoseok groaned from the pain and later on moaned when Yoongi put his second finger stretching his hole.

"H-Hyung.." Hoseok moaned.

Yoongi kissed Hoseok exploring his mouth with his tongue while his finger doing a job. "Hmm"

Yoongi thinks Hoseok is ready and aligns his member to Hoseok's hole.

"This might hurt so please bear with it," Yoongi said and kissed him once again to distract him from the pain. Hoseok grunts from their kiss because he feels that something ripping on him.

"It hurts... " Hoseok said and didn't suppress a tear from his eyes.

Yoongi licked his tears and kissed him. "I know baby.. just tell me it's okay for me to move," Yoongi said and kissed him more passionately. Yoongi massages his waist and feels the clenching on his cock.

"I-its okay now hyung" Hoseok said.

"Are you sure?" Yoongi said and slowly move.

Hoseok nodded and take Yoongi's lips on his. It was slow at first but it gets faster later on.

"Ugh.." Hoseok moaned which makes him groan. He wants more.. and pound on him faster.

He keeps kissing Hoseok and Hoseok does the same.

"I'm close" Hoseok said panting heavily.

"Me too" Yoongi said keeping himself busy kissing Hoseok's neck.

Hoseok cum first through their stomach and next Yoongi inside him. He felt the liquid on his hole.

They both panting and out of breath.

Yoongi leans his forehead on Hoseok's closing his eyes to calm his breathing. He kissed Hoseok's forehead and rub his cheeks.

"I love you hyung.." Hoseok said before drifting to sleep.

Hoseok unconsciously said it and Yoongi didn't know how to respond.. he didn't know what is the meaning of that I love you and he didn't know if he feel the same.

-'--'-

What the fuck?! Did I just write smut? щ(゜ロ゜щ) this is my first time doing it so please I'm sorry if it didn't reach your desires... I mean expectations. Lol (・∀・) what can you say about the story? Any hint from the plot? Is someone reading this shit? Lol hahahhahaa.

Ps. I still can't believe I write it lol.

edited: 08/19/22