Chapter 10

"Fuck no Tae" Hoseok said.

"Fuck yes hyung" Tae said and type something on his phone.

"Stop Tae. Seriously stop" Hoseok said and can be heard through his voice that he is getting serious.

"Ok. I just wanted you to be happy" Taehyung said pouting.

"Don't worry Tae. I will find someone ok? Not now but soon".

---

Yoongi is currently walking back to the house to finish his song because he is meeting the deadline soon. He stopped when he saw Chanyeol at their door leaning. Chanyeol look at him and spoke.

"I saw you at the cafe with Jimin. Did he change his mind?" Chanyeol asked.

Yoongi raised his eyebrow. "No. Why?"

"Are you two planning on getting back together?" Chanyeol asked.

"Why are you asking me that?"

"Just answer and we all get the peace we wanted," Chanyeol said annoyed.

"Ok. We didn't and he is not turning down the offer" Yoongi said.

"Then is it ok for you if I came with him to LA? I'm planning on getting him back to me. I still love him"

"Are you taking blessing from an ex? Really?" Yoong said sarcastically.

"I just want you to know. I'm not giving up on him.. and I'm sorry"

"Don't be sorry and if ever you two... You know get back... then I'm happy as long as Jimin is happy there's no way I will prevent it from him" Yoongi said and walk past Chanyeol.

"I will never hurt him I promise. I will love him wholeheartedly" Chanyeol said without hesitation.

"You must or else I'll kill you," Yoongi said and closed the door.

---

After Hoseok bid goodbye to Taehyung, he went straight home and found Yoongi sleeping on a couch... Again

"Hyung, why do you keep sleeping on the couch?"

"Fuck off" Yoongi said and continue his sleep. Hoseok wants to tease the older so that he turns on the TV with super high volume.

"Don't be a kid and turn off the TV. Your hyung is sleeping" Yoongi said and snuggled on the sofa.

Hoseok turns off the TV and lies on the couch beside Yoongi and grabs his shoulder and hugs it.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked still not moving.

"Nothing.." Hoseok said.

"Ok. If you want to talk about it I'm just here"

"Thank you hyung" Hoseok said and still hugging Yoongi's shoulder.

---

"I decided to take the opportunity besides it's rare. I just need to study for a year... it's not that long right?" Jimin said.

"I will miss you" Hoseok said and hugs Jimin.

"You need to buy me a gift ok?" Jungkook said and pats Jimin's shoulder.

"What's with you guys? In not leaving now. I still have one month don't get over dramatic" Jimin said and rolled his eyes that later on turns in into giggles.

"What about you hyung?" Jungkook said referring to Hoseok.

"I signed the contract yesterday and after one week I will work with them," Hoseok said.