Part 24

Ignore them, lets be comfortable all. its  was bite busy day after all" Informed Shyam taking the attention of all.

"True to your words Shyam, After the storm we are smiling. This smile is costly after all" Aakash Added.

"The cost is only knew to few" Sansakar words again spread some kind of tension.

"What you mean by that??" enquired Swara.

"Don't take his words in your mund Swara, its confuse you only" Informed that girl.

"You know me"

"I know you all, All thanks to this idiot"

"May I have the courtesy to introduce you Natkat"

"Sure Idiot, Go ahead"

"So Swara, She is my Childhood friend Mira to be Kapoor"

"Nice to meet you Mira"  Swara smiled.

"where is Khushi Di, Idiot?? " Enquired Mira.

"Oye chatter box,  will you please sit some where for sometime.. So that I can surve this drinks to them. Your Khushi Di will reach any tim so chill and take this juice first" Anjali said looking at Mira who is blocking the way.

"Why You are silent?? Arnav, Is everything Okay??" Enquired Shyam.

" Nothing Shyam, I got back my life So feeling free to breath after so many days"

"I can understand your feeling Arnav after all I am also  a Father"

"So what next Arnav??" Enquired Aman.

"If possible we will Fly back tonight, what say Arnav"

"As you say Bhai, I  will  arrange titckets for all" Confirmed Arnav but his heart saying something else. He want to be with his long lost Love.

There two more people in same boat of feelings.

Swara looked at Sanskar but her eyes only saw Sankar busy  with his friends. Unknown to her, he also hiding his feelings from her naked eyes.

"We are going back Dad, can't we stay few more days?" her little voice captured all attension, her voice show the pain of leaving, which is holding back by matured ones here.

"Baby, you missed your school already. Dad have work there, even your sawra Aunty have to go college. more over our home is also missing us na" Arnav tried to convince her and make her understand but her little eyes filled with fresh tears.

"I don't even get much time to call her mom, andWe are leaving tonight" Her little complain hurt Arnav in deep. His little Pari need mother love and care. She Needed that from none other his long lost unsaid love. Destiny is in cruel mode of Game.

"Pari, its not good to trouble others. Its bad manners beta" Payal try to convince .

"What trouble payal, If she want, she can stay as much time she need but Baby girl don't cry." Anjali said.
"Dad, we will stay here, look Anju maa also said we can stay here"

"No Pari, We need to go back bacha"

"NO..No...I am not coming you all go"

"Don't be stubborn Pari, Aman book ticket for tonight." Arnav ordered.

"Pari looked at her Dad and then at other. Her little face filled with more tears. She felt helpless then too tried for the last time " I AM NOT COMING WITH YOU, I WANT MOM LIKE OTHERS"

Her words cut through his heart, pain in his heart hit him hard. First the thought of leaving Khushi and going back then his own daughter stubbornness towards her need of mother love.

"ENOUFH PARISHA SINGH RAIZADA" Arnav raised voice scared her life out, she took small steps backward, She looked at her angry Dad before showing her back and start to run towards stairs.

But her step got slip in between, before she fall Khushi pulled pari to her Arms safely. Pari give tight hug to Khushi while crying.
Khushi looked at tear filled face of Pari and then at Arnav. She heard Arnav shout but unaware about the reason behind. Keeping her queries aside she wipe off tears from her little face and moved towards her family holding Pari Securely.

"Whats going on?" Khushi Enquird looking Arnav.

"Actually we are thinking to leave tonight after settling everything here. I meant your fee and all" Informed Arnav

Khushi felt stuck in her heart, her eyes felt some sort of wetness thanks to her shades which covering her eyes from all.

"Why not, The case is over and there is nothing left you to stay here. You can contact MY PA Priya for Lawfic settlement. Hope this is okay for You, Mr ASR"

"Khushi??"

"Khushi? I thought You are considering me just as a lawyer for your case. Thats why talking so formally with me. Is that so Arnav??"

"You are taking me wrong Khushi, its just that we troubled you more than enough. Don't want to give More burden on that."

"Arnav I understand your self respect and all. The so called settlement can wait for some time. First you have to take care of your little princess. Your unwanted anger can hurt her deeply. Don't forget you are standing in mother place too in her life. I suggest just take rest for some time,Then you can think about leaving Delhi along with your whole family"

"Hmmm"

"Baby doll, why you are crying??"

" Dad said we are leaving today, So felt sad. I request dad to stay for few days. But he is not ready for that"

" Did your dad book the ticket??"

" No, Dad asked Aman Uncle to book tickets"

"Thats means tickets are not booked right??

"Right"

"If Aman uncle won't get the tickets then??  Enquired Khushi.

"Then, we can't leave today"

"look you are not leaving today, because Aman uncle won't get the tickets. Your problem is sorted but my problem is not sorted"

"What Problem MAa??"

"You wasted precious pearl tears for the problem which not even occured. Now how will we get back those tears ?? tell me"

"I wasted my tears, I don't know how will I get back that. I can't sort your problem then"

"You can,  Just do one thing in life. Never waste your tears for things which not even happen. Never destroy your present thinking about future,  doll. You start to crying with news of leaving tonight for that ticket also not booked  in between you forgot sbout yummy yummy milkshake with Anju maa."Khushi signal Anjali to handover the glass if milkshake.

"I MUST SAY, YOU ARE GREAT IN YOUR THOUGHTS DEEDS MISS K MAHESHWARI" Voice shocked everyone, Khushi slowly turn to face the shocking voice holding milkshake glass securely.

Love You
Nightangle