Part 11

The time turn to evening when her car entred into car porch. Khushi eyes roamed at the garden where people are engrossed into decor. The pool decorated with upside down white umbrella with flowers inside, same theme occupied near sitting arrangement instead of white red umbrellas. Table is decorated with flowers and Wine bottle and starter. A big table arranging in middle beside it wine glass pyramid and Sambin bottles.

 A big table arranging in middle beside it wine glass pyramid and Sambin bottles

"Your brother loves you alot"

"He do, he is my crime partner, my little Jaan. My mom loved me as I am girl child like her wish. She wished to have another girl child but it turned to disappoint with Sanky's birth. That was the only reason she was not attached to him and she never filed case of his custody inshort she happily agree to gave my brothers custody to my dad. When I came back to dad, sanky was teen kid and he felt motherly warm and sister love from me"

"Ya he adores you. He such a Gentleman but why this two are fighting on. What's the matter. I am confused. I should ask Swara about it"

"Swara, she such good girl. The fight,  I suggest you don't interfere in that matter. They loves us, when they comfortable to disclose their envy, they will do willingly front of us" 

"SANKY" Khushi call out her brother who was engrossed in guiding the decorator about his preference.

"Oh, so you reached Di. I thought my hardwork will end up in empty."  Sanskar sarcasm filled voice made her realize the mood of her buddy brother.

"Little jaan, birthday is not yet over. So before going for celebration and all. I know you Invited my Crazy gang too, so before their arrival, I need some words with you and Raizadas. Be at study room after half hours. Arnav come, I will show you, your room to fresh up." Ordered Khushi while moving in along with Arnav.

"Dad" excited Pari end up in Arnav arms.

"Baby missed Dad??"

"I was waiting for you, since I come back here"

"Thats means, Ayush and Akansha not gave you company. very Bad Ayu" Khushi Complained looking at her nephew.

"Mumma, do you think so. Me Ayush Maheshwari can make someone bore with my company. Is that Pari was missing her dad. Hai na Pari??" Ayush words confirmed by Pari.

"Ohhh, I see. Now help mumma. Show our guest to guest room. Will you??"

"okay"