Part 15

Khushi took her chair taking Pari on lap and give warm smile to Arnav.

"Worried?? Are we?? Enquired Khushi taking the lead of talk.

"Worried?? I think that kind of words not for Advocate K Maheshwari." Arnav replied with smile.

"So Raizada believe in me. Thats all matter. Tomorrow is big day for you. Your x wife along with her hubby landing tonight. Ram Bhatt called on our office to wish Happiness, Best Luck for tomorrow."

"Ohhh, You are up to date with your each cases!!"

"like lover is up to date with their partner each and every deatils"

"And your profession is your love" Arnav Completed.

"Absolutely, Doll complete your Drinks,  I planned something for you, Hope you don't mind Arnav??"

"I will never come between my Pari's happiness"

"Cool,  let me wind up my table for the day" Saying that she diled her assistant number.

Leaving her office with cute and handsome guests tagging, her car move towards nearest mall.

"Angel, Look there is lots of Game. Lets move..." excited Pari pulled Khushi towards Game section followed by Arnav.

People eyes stuck at the the beautiful couple with cute Daughter. Their faces show the happiness being together. Arnav forget his tension and worry in that happiness. Felt old josh in his body. The beautiful time he lost in past. The time run towards night, tiring out the family.

"I think we have to reach home.." Arnav said looking at Giggling girls of his life.

"Why so hurry Arnav, lets have dinner out, what says Pari??"

"Yupeeeeeee, Suuper Duper Idea...Lets Go Dad"

"Khushi, it almost 10 and tomorrow we have to reach by 10 at morning.",

"Raizada can you please drop your business men avatar for sometimes. Lets relax before the game. I know tomorrow is big day for you"

"Dad, please na. lets go. it will be fun” Pari's puppy face melted his heart.

Its not take her car to zoom in neartest best restaurant. They enjoyed their dinner out. For Arnav it was bless. He felt complete with His love and daughter but its a dream which going to be fade away with time.

Their car entred jungle wood, Khushi parked the car.

"Look at this little devil not yet sleepy". Arnav complained looking at happy face of his daughter and then at his watch. Its going to be 12. The awaited day. The decision of his life going to declared, few more hours left.

In thought they moved towards main door which was opened but but but... the light is off, Pari slowly took step towards the hall . Khushi stopped Arnav from catching Pari's hand. He looked at Khushi in confusion. But his confusion cleared with the loud voice of his family.

"HAPPPY BDAY PARI" Someone switch on the main light along with tiny tiny twinkle lights. Rose patels showered at Pari by whole family. Yes whole family including Aakash, Payal, Nani and Aman.  A doll cake decorated at table mentioned with Pari's name. Lots of gifts and toys near by.

"Pari looked at each face and then at her dad

"Pari looked at each face and then at her dad. Every year Her dad wish her first and small cake cutting. Thats all. Chachi make her favourite dish and give gift by family. That was her bday celebration. This year because of  this case Arnav forget that the date of case is also his daughter bday too. The tension is high on his head and result is he forgot his daughter bday. 

"Happy Bday princess, sorry for this year baby" He hugged his daughter wishing and blessing her.

Followed by every one wish and blessing Pari cut her bday cake, offering first piece to her dad then to her angel.

Everyone settled on main hall discusaing about Arnav's family  arrival at eveing and Khushi being the master mind behind this surprise after being away from home too.

"Kids,now its too late go and catch your sleep" Anjali ordered. which followed kids.

"Angel?" Pari stopped in between and called Khushi. Which lead Khushi to move to Pari and looked at curious face to know what stored in her little mind.

"Yes doll, you want something?" Khushi enquired while whole family attention took their conversation.

"Angel,  Can I.. I.. I don't want this gifts"

"Ohhh, thats not problem tomorrow we ask some one to change as per your Wish doll. Now go and sleep baby" Khushi replied while placing small kiss.

"Nooo. Angel... I...can...Can I call you MAA, Like Ayush??"

Love You
Nightangle
#Stayhome #Staysafe