Part 10

"I trust you" that the word needed.

"Then we have less time, lets move" Khushi Informed while moving out.

"Sanky, vacate the room and take our guests to home. Inform Kaka to ready the guest rooms." Khushi orderd on call.

*****
"Stop your questions and do what I said. I will be busy for sometime, will be back at home directly"

*****
"Okay, take care of guests and dont fight bro. Love you little jaan" Khushi replied in mushy love and cutting the call.

"Where are we going Khushi??? Why you asked to vacate the room??"  Arnav Enquired while putting seat belt.

"ASR, ASR..Keep clam and let me do my work. Don't worry friend I won't get out you from my home. So chill." Khushi tried to change the atmosphere as Arnav was in deep pain after relieving his past to her. But she failed in her mission, when he just looked at her and then at outside of window.

"Arnav, I can understand. You are not in mood to enjoy the time and the person sitting with you right now was just known stranger in past and in present she is your Lawyer thats it.  My talking making awkward situation too. I know it but my trial is to bring you back from that sorrow. Arnav, you are still stuck in your parents accident, your chacha's betrayal and your lost love. failure in marriage life, Now your daughter. Come out from it Arnav, I promise your daughter will be with you always, other than that I can't give anything and above that nothing matter to you too.  I need ASR in court not this gloomy Arnav." Completed while concentrating on her drive.

"When Swara suggested Happiness and Advocate K Maheshwari name for my case, I never thought it would be someone from my past. Yes, its awkward too but I can feel comfortable with you too share my personal life. I am sure, you make your client comfortable with your presence and understanding. Don't worry, I won't be gloomy Arnav in court. I know my lawyer won't let me to be Gloomy mood" Arnav confirmed with little smile.

"Cool, let me took the appointment then with the person who going to part of my plan" Saying that Khushi took out her mobile and dialled number while stopping the car aside.

"Mr. Verma, Need appointment for today"
****

"Thanks you Uncle Verma for the wishes. No I am not coming to court. Its personal plus official meet. So I will be suggesting your home. What time you reach"
*****

"Okay, meet you after 2 hours. Bye" Khushi cutted the call and dialled someone else number.

"Priya, I need file 5 case number 506 and file 12 case number 67 and File 80 case number 33. scane to my ID fast" After cutting the call she started the drive.

After 30 minutes ride they reached, the beautiful house surrounded by garden and big gate with Name "Blessings Shelter".

"Its my second home Arnav, we have 1 hours to spend here. I think there is something who light up your mood" She stopped car at gate which was opened by the guard after confirming the car number and she ride towards the entrance.

"DIIII" A shout entred in the ears of Arnav and Khushi before coming out from the car only.

"HEY BACHUSSSSS" Khushi shouted back after meeting her Kids. May be that children come from various backgrounds but here they are not mere orphan. They are her Kids. Increasing number kids means not responsibility for her its increasing the shares of love for her.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DII" They shouted while giving warmly hug. Smile and happiness on their face saying the importance of Khushi in their life. Arnav looked at beautiful children, who made him part of their family without taking another second after introduction done by Khushi. She was right, his mood change to some extent.  One hour fly like that with people in Blessings Shelter.