Part 12

"Because the justice is on stake brother. I have to give my 110% on this case."

"Whatever it is I won't let you be alone Di. Now my dear Birthday girl go and get ready as We don't have time" Sansakar and Khushi moved towards their respective rooms talking on the way.

*******

The evening darkness faded away with beautiful lights and decoration for the birthday girl. The guests list includes her family & friends and some important clients mostly belongs to VIP list. The three tier cake is centre of attraction but where is birthday girl and her little brother.

 The three tier cake is centre of attraction but where is birthday girl and her little brother

Ayush and Pari keep enclosed in their own world. Where as Swara enclose herself in talk with Anjali. Shyam is looking at last time settlement for the function. Arnav eyes stuck at entrance to meet the birthday girl. But the wait not seen to be end. But the male voice took the attention.

"The girl, whose smile enough to light my world. Her voice is music in my life. She is beautiful art of God. Her tinkling eyes have Mystery behold in it." His steps moved with his words confusing some minds and other looked at known deewana. "Her talk, her smile, her feelings everything have so much meaning in my life. Hey beautiful Queen wish you many many and plenty of many happy returns of the day" His speech end at entrance where Queen and her brother standing looking at kneeling figure who holding white and red roses boqute.

Arnav eyes looked at Khushi. Her look is brethtaking in that dress ( Same as Yami Gautam in Naachngi Saare rath song). She looking like beautiful angel from heaven but his dream broken with the view of Khushi taking roses from that man and hugging him with beautiful smile. Her closeness saying he is someone more close to her and his special way of wishing her saying he is totally lost in her love. May be he is ex-married man and baby girl's father, Then too his heart pained with the view of his crush come love in someone else arms.

Swara eyes looked at Sanskar, who is not even giving her any glare after his Di's warning. Which not gone good with her. May some part of her heart still wait for his confessions and sorry. Which this flirty creature never gonna give her.

Khushi walk the path of rose patels holding her brother and that person hand and the guests start to clap for the queen entry which end at table with cake. She give beautiful smile to each and every one including Arnav and Aman too. The cake cutting and wishing songs and feeding rituals followed and end. All the while Arnav mind asked one question who is that person which got answer, when Khushi introduced him.

"So Mr. Nishant Kapoor, The super model. My best buddy meet Mr. ASR. I am handling his case and we knew eachother from past. And Arnav he is my College best friend "

"Only best friend, queen I am your deewana. Don't forget that. Anyways lets go and shake your booty butterfly" NK took hold her hand.

"No, I am not in mood buddy"

"You can't do this butterfly"

"Buddy, you continue yaar. my legs are paining"

"Don't lie Butterfly, You don't want to dance then Fine. Bye Take care" Saying that NK took step towards exist, leaving shocked Khushi. Khushi took drinks from near barrier, took it in one go leaving Arnav and Aman in amzed at her behaviour.

"Oye Captain" She shouted which stopped NK from moving fruther and looked behind only to meet Khushi at Dance floor with smirking. The music spread in nature.

Dance dance everybody
Getting hot in the party
Common common start feeling
Dance dance everybody (x2)

Khushi danced just like the way in the movie. Her beautiful dance memorised Arnav. But his eyes got jealous when..When The male part danced by NK closly with Khushi. As said by Khushi, her Shyam bhai and Anjali bhabi left the place with kids. Leaving bachelors to enjoying.

Bhagre di queen main taan
Kudi so haseen main taan
Meri hai gazab galbaat
Figure hega kaint mera
Thumka excellent mera
Groovy groovy hoja mere saath (x2)

Nachange saari raat soniyo ve
Karle thoda sa pyaar soniyo ve
Karle thoda sa pyaar (x2)

Ae jhanjhran da sound
Te hilda ground
Main cham cham nachdi firra

Akhan meri tight
Javan main left right
Ke mundeyan ton bachdi firra

Munda hoga woh to lucky
Jiske liye tune rakhi
Apne ye ankhon ki sharab
Dil mera theek hega
Ishqe ch weak hega
Karde tu isko faraat

Nachange saari raat soniyo ve
Karle thoda sa pyaar soniyo ve

Daaru bharlo mugo mein
Partiyon mein pubon mein
Beat baje jab Meeton ki
Sab jhoom uthenge clubon mein (x2)

Dance dance everybody
Getting hot in the party
Common common start feeling
Dance dance everybody (x2)

Kudiye tu fine
Ab de de mujhe line
Main tere naal jachda bada
Wajda hai band
Tu de de mujhe hand
Floor pe main kabse khada

Na zidd very much kari
Mujhko na touch kari
Karle control jazbaat
Phir bhi jo na maane dil
Karta jaaye tujhko kill
Thaam le aake mera haath

We can stay up all night soniyo ve (x2)
Karlo thoda sa pyaar soniyo ve

Nachange saari raat soniyo ve
Karle thoda sa pyaar soniyo ve
Karle thoda sa pyaar (x2)

Like that the functions lead to its end at mid night. The guests started leave one by one wishing her. Her little brother accompany the vip guests to their car. Last one was Nishant Kapoor who give friendly hug while leaving Arnav in anger. But he controlled his anger, as he is mere client to her.

Love You
Nightangle