Part 6

"Sanky, I want you to shift the timing of your plan. I want to give time to this doll too. Who is my little guest on my birthday. Am I right doll" Khushi's words light up Pari's mood.

"Di, you promised to day off but you are ending in office work" Complained Sankar.

"Its okay Khushi ji, don't change your plan for us. We will meet you tomorrow at your office" Swara said.

"Look, now she also okay with it"

"Swara sweety, don't take this stupid's words. Sanky you want my happiness na. Then its depends on doing my duty.  I can understand that matter is more important than this outing of mine. You guys are coming long way from Mumbai and landing on my house at early morning with this little girl, I know you took the risk to meet me. I don't how I able to help you but I can give you my time.  After all this is the matter of little doll's family. Don't worry baby you will get your mom back" Said Khushi looking at little girl.

"I don't want my mom, angel." Her replied confused Khushi.

"Actually Khushi ji, its custody case of Parisha. I meant Bhai's x wife sent a legal notice for pari custody. And the lawyer they choose is Ram Bhatt" Informed Swara, clearing confusion but shocking her.
"Is this true, its a custody case?" Khushi Enquired looking at Arnav. Her eyes shown some unknown emotions. but he nodded in postive only get the view of Khushi getting up from her place.

"I think you are at wrong place, we don't deal with child custody case."

"I know, you don't deal with it but Happiness do. Your employee happiness surely can help us." Informed Swara.

"If I am saying, We don't deal with this case that means its final words. I hope you get it" Her changed voice give hint to family members about the rising temper.

"Look, Khushi Maheshwari we are ready to pay. But need to meet Happiness. Thats all we wanted from you" Explained Arnav.

"Don't show me your money power Raizada. I said we are not handling this case"

"Miss Maheshwari you better hear out the case then come into conclusion. You are not even ready to know proper. "

"May custody of child is case for you, just like mere business deal. But do you Really know how painful for kid to give answer in court. In between your and your wife ego your child is suffering but who cares about child when both party want to win their child, as child is not human but a trophy for them."

"Khushi Maheshwari, you are crossing the limit without knowing any damn thing" Arnav shouted when she mentioned his daughter as mere trophy.

"I don't even care to know any damn thing which lead you both drag your child at court room. You can't even imagine what a child go through at court room. Please have your breakfast and search for someone else." Saying that Khushi run back to her room while wiping her tears. Leaving sad family and angry Arnav.

"If  you are done with your so called plan, hurting Pari. Then can we leave Swara. One more thing you choosed wrong lawyer as your role model. She judge the matter before knowing the case properly." Arnav took hold on his daughter moved away from table followed by sad Aman, Swara tears filled eyes looked at Sanskar and then at other family members. Ayush looked at the Pari who also looking back at him.
Sanskar looked at tears in her eyes and the pain. Some part of his heart don't like the pain  " Stop Mr. Raizada" Sanskar voice stopped Arnav from moving further.

"I know my Di's words were rude but don't judge her with it. She don't like fight for custody case because she was the victim of the same, inshort we three were the victims but it more effected on my Di. Our parents loved us dear to their heart and Di was totally Dad's girl. But our parents failed to love eachother which ended in divorce and later filed case on their three kids. She was 5 then I was 3 and Bhai was 12. Bhai understood the situation and I was baby to know what happening but Di was effected badly." Said Sanskar.

"She cried and begged at court let her go with her dad. But court ordered girl custody to mother and boys custody to father. Mom and her new husband took forcefully her to Lucknow. Mom Forbidden her from contacting with dad anyway. She wanted Di to hate dad, started to brainwashed her but Di never give into it. Bad words regards dad from mom, made her aloof from mom. When Di turned 18, eloped from Lucknow and landed on Delhi. But she was late, When she reached us, Dad was on last stage of Cancer. She only got 6 month with dad. The pain she gone through at court made her decision to become lawyer and studied family law to help those children who were facing this kind of problem but she never fight for custody case. She just give counselling to that parents who on the verge of divorce" Completed Shyam with little tears for his late father.

"We are sorry" Arnav said feeling pain of Khushi.

"We won't force her for this case, but she can allow us to meet Happiness??" Enquired Swara.

"You are not yet get it, do you??" Enquired Sanskar.

"What??" Aman confused with the turn.

"The happiness is Di only. She don't want disclose her real name in family case so used Happiness thats rarely anyone knew" Sanskar confirmation is another blow to current situation.

"Inshort we won't get any help from here. Sorry to disturb you all with our unwanted presence" Arnav replied.

Love You
Nightangle