Part 25

You Here?? What you want??  Everything is sorted in court??"Arnav voice out looking at the uninvited guests.

"No Arnav, not Everything sort there. Some part still remain to sort by me, unfortunately or fortunately thats not with you Arnav. Am I right Miss Maheshwari??."

"Miraj, the case is closed. You don't have any right to envy with my lawyer in anyway"

"I do have right Arnav, I do have right with your so called lawyer. You want to see that" Saying that Miraj took the glass from Khushi and throw the milshake on her face shocking every one.

"WHAT WRONG WITH YOU MAN," shouted Sanskar while running towards his sister.

" WHAT THE HELL IS THIS MIRAJ, ARE YOU MAD..." Arnav words cut off in between with small teary voice.

"I am Sorry...I am really sorry. I never wished to do that but I dont had any other option...I am Sorrry" Crying out loud Khushi fall on her knee, another shock and confusion ruled in air.. Some faces saw the known  look then some totally in confusion.

"Khushi??" Arnav looked at the weak lady who is totally in pain. A lady who were fighting like a Lion in court now a fallen rose.

"Butterfly"Miraj slow voice took every one attension.

Khushi looked at Miraj,  Her pain filled eyes took Arnav and Miraj breath out.

Without taking another moment Miraj Run towards Khushi and took her in tight hug as if he is taking her every pain. ",I am sorry, I am sorry"  Khushi repeat her words  again and again. Arnav and his family went into more confusion zone however Others totally aware about reasn behind.

Lavanya looked at known and unknown faces with some kind of realization.

"Khush my smiling Butterfly, just stop crying. You are making me weak girl" Miraj words again shocked.

"Khushi Di, please stop crying. Bhaya are you mad to hurt my Di" Mira come forward to support Khushi.

"Seriously Miraj, you are totally gone case. I thought only she is mindless in your family but now you too in same category" Nishant taunted.

"Nishant will you please stop your taunting game."Mira glared at him.
"

"Don't give that look. Your brother is dumbest person I have ever met after you"

"You Idiot,I won't marry you. Go and find brainy girl for you"

"Will you stop both of you" Sansakar shouted atlast.

"Thanks Sanky"

"Miraj, first make her stop crying. Then we can give and take thanks and all.

"You guys know each other?" Swara enquired in confusion.

"Yes, She is my angel, My butterfly. My mentor, what not She is My Khush. We are childhood best buddies.

"What??" Arnav shouted in shock.

"He is saying the truth, Miraj Malhotra is one and only person in my life who is my best friend just like my own mirror reflection. A Friend who know Khushi in all terms. I know that, Your mind filled with many questions and doubts and you may feel bad for hiding this thing from you."

"I am feeling bad Khushi, today I saw weak side of you That also because of me."

"No Arnav, whatever happened in your life because of me. I deserve this pain for spoiling your life Arnav. I am responsible for your and Lavanya divorce. Today I broke the trust of my best friend too. I am such a bad luck" Khushi spell out her pain and guilty.

"Stop it Khushi, Please stop saying that. You are not responsible in any of things happened in anyone life. You not broke my trust butterfly. You made me proud. You stand for justice today and I am happy for that.  I am happy to give up on this case and Pari be with Arnav."

" I am here to meet my butterfly. A smiling butterfly. But What I saw a lady who is hiding her pain under her dark goggles. Thats the reason I made some scene.

"You are not angry at me Bee??"Her small voice show some kind of childish in it

"How Can I angry at you Butterfly. I am meeting you and more over talking to you after so called 5 years. I agree I did sin, I destroyed someone life. But I never wanted do so.  Sometimes we have to walk on the fire for our loved one. After knowing she was pregnant I tried to walk away from their life. I thought they may fell for each other and have beautiful family life. But Lavanya not abled to come out of her sorrow and staying him with became a life killing struggle for her"

"Khushi tell me is its right to ask a girl to stay with the person who never loved her. Who molested her resulting her pregnancy. I end up in supporting her in her every decisions. I never thought she end up her pregnancy in the stage of killing her baby . Not only Arnav, Lavanya also suffered alot after that incident  mentally and emotionally. She is typical girl who needed pure love. What she wished is not wrong in my eyes Khushi"

"One Side Lavanya needed me badly other side I lost my best buddy. You stopped talking to me. You were against my relationship after knowing that girl is married women. You not even tried to know about her and her pain. You tried to forbidden me from her but I end up in marrying her going against you. I never wished to go against you but I don't had any choice then  " Khushi eyes reflect the pain her friend gone through.

"You are true friend Khush, After staying away from me too you never failed to give your care to me through Nishant or my sister. I know you were in the conference call when ever Nishant or Mira called me. I felt your presence. You made sure I am happy with my wife. Thats the reason I sent my wife medical report to you before custody case. I knew my Khush can go any existence to get a solution for my problem. In between I failed to stop my wife from filing custody case. I never wished to hurt Arnav and his family filing case. I was upset with my wife for her deeds but she was not in condition to understand anything. When I got notice from Lawfic  I was confused first then after knowing Who is appearing court for Arnav. I felt I got my life back. Happiness my own Happiness. Lavanya know about Lawfic and Khushi being my Butterfly. Khushi and Happiness is same person, Lavanya came to know now. I kept my mouth mute so that she won't force me to talk to my Khushi and trouble my Khush. I wanted her to free from our friendship and fight for Right and justice.

Today I am happy you serve the justice to Arnav. Made Lavanya understand her mistake. Today I feeling little relief from guilt against Arnav..All because of you Girl.

Love You
Nightangle.