Part 13

"I hope, you guys enjoyed the functions. I know its too late to say good night and all. I am thankful, you both attended it. Where is Swara??" Khushi Enquired while looking here and there.

"Oh, she can't scarifies her dear sleep for so long" Aman confirmed that Swara left for her room long back.

"So Di, we are also leaving for respectives rooms. Aman and ASR sleep well, get up when your sleep is Complete and don't worry about Pari she is in Kids room sleeping with Aku, Bhabi made her sleep" Sanskar informed.

 Aman and ASR sleep well, get up when your sleep is Complete and don't worry about Pari she is in Kids room sleeping with Aku, Bhabi made her sleep" Sanskar informed

The early morning rays touched his face but the Stubborn sleep is not ready to leave

The early morning rays touched his face but the Stubborn sleep is not ready to leave. The struggle with sleep is another world war but the beautiful face of her not let him open his eyes. "Khushi" He murmured in sleep. His eyes open suddenly with the shocking question.

"So Khushi is the one??"

"Swara??" What you are doing in my room. Where is Aman?? and what are you talking about?

"Bhai, don't try to change the topic. From yesterday I am noticing you. Your school time crush is none other than Khushi Maheshwari. Don't try to deny bro, You may not Informed me about your crush details but your feelings for Khushi clearly reflecting in your eyes whenever she near by and You are now too dreaming about her. So conclusion of the case is Khushi is the criminal who theft your heart bro"

"Swara, the great lawyer will you please keep your mouth shut in this matter. I don't want any complications in court case because of this. I agree she is my crush (or my first and last love) Arnav thoughts.

"Bhai,  then confess it na. May be god give you second chance"

"God?? Really Swara, When I made my mind to Express my teen feelings to her. Life give me tight slap in the form of chacha's betrayal. We had to leave Lucknow so of sudden not even giving any hint to Aman too. Today the teen feelings is still there but we are standing in two opposite directions. We are never meant to, Swara. Never. She is meant to fly not to cage in my messed up life. After this case I will make sure, won't be in touch with her in any mean." Arnav confirmed his decision.

Swara looked at her Bhai, then slowly kept her hand in his shoulder to support him in his every decision.

"Did you check Pari??"

"Anjali Di informed Kids are with Khushi Di at Gym" Replied Swara.

"She is too much into Khushi, which is not Good above that only 5 days we are here"

"I know Bhai, but let her with Di. She is coming out from moody state. And have your sugree free coffee as Khushi already Informed Anjali Di about your Diabetes so she was ready with Your coffe" Replied Swara.

"Hmmm"

"Get fresh and come for breakfast bro" Saying that Swara left her brother in his thoughts land.

Breakfast Table....

"So K Maheshwari and M Maheshwari are back on duty." Said Anjali while sitting beside Shyam.

"So what new in it Anju??"
Enquired Shyam in confusion.

"Bhai, Bhabi is taunting that we are not giving her time. God Bhai you married for 10 years till you not start to understand Bhabi"
Commented Sanskar while putting extra petrol on it.

"Khush ask your little Jaan to shut his mouth" Warned Shyam.

"I think he is your little brother too" Replied Khushi while having apple.

"As he consider my warning. If he follow anyone without any question then its you" Confirmed Shyam.

"O tho hai..Bhai just have your breakfast and take Ayush to school. Today you have to drop him school. As I have to accompany ASR to beautiful  Doctor Palak" Informed Sanskar.

"You are accompanying him or you are excited to meet your Palak" Enquired Khushi which got the attention of Swara.

"Doctor Palak is your fiance??" Enquired Aman..

"I wish but She choosed Karan over me" Informed Sanskar making sad face.

"And You shameless flirt with her front of her hubby" Informed Khushi.

"How can flirty creature change, afterall??" Swara murmured which heard by Sanskar but choose to ignore it, which irritate her more.

"Aman, your flight ticket is booked for night so you can join Arnav and after that if you guys wish then come at office or else He drop you back at home" Informed Khushi.

"What test Khushi?" Enquired Arnav

"Its your blood test, which is kind of filling the gaps" Answered Khushi.

"So we are leaving for the day" Confirmed Sanskar while moving out from breakfast table along with others.

*Sanjeevini Hospital*

"So beautiful Palak, how is the Josh??" Enquired Sanskar while entering the cabin along with Raizada and Mathur.

"Till now everything is under control but now I think its goes high" Palak confirmed with beautiful smile.

"So beautiful, he is ASR and his PA Aman Mathur. I hope Di give you the clear cut instructions"

"Yes Sanskar, ASR everythings is arranged please cooperate with it. Please follow me" Palak confirmed while moving out from her cabin followed by Arnav. While Sanskar enclosed in his call.

********
"Swara??" what are you doing here?" Enquired Arnav who entred Lawfic- A Boutique Law Firm along with Aman and Sanskar after their visit at hospital.

"Ohh Bhai, how can I miss the chance to Visit Lawfic. My dream destination. Khushi Di called me so I and Pari landed here and Pari is with Di" Swara informed.

"Dream destination reamin in your dream only" Murmured Sanskar while moving away.

"Come Bhai, I will take you to Khushi Di's cabin."

Swara lead the quee followed by Arnav and Aman and the already opened door of her cabin give most heart warming view for Arnav. His little princess sitting on her lap and peacefully sleeping on her chest and Khushi carefully typing something on her lappy making sure not to disturb her sleep. Looking at the guests Khushi gesture them to silence.

Silently they took seat and looked at Khushi who just closed her lappy and her hands protectively hold Pari in it. Giving her motherly warm which Pari never get in her life.

"Palak called and Informed me about all your test and emailed me the copy too. So Aman Your ticket booked for Tonight."

"You are uncomfortably sitting with sleeping Pari. Let me Take her" Arnav get up from the seat to take Pari.

"Raizada cool, She is just a baby and I have experience in baby sitting with Ayush and Aakansha."

"Why don't you guys get a tour at Lawfic and You can leave with Sanskar once he done with the meeting." Khushi Suggested.

"Okay" They replied and move out while moving Arnav looked at Khushi and his daughter. No  one can say they are not mother daughter duos.

The time well spent in Law Fic give them the idea of why its stand for Justice. Why people trust them, after all they stand for truth. One day ended from counted days of 5. The Nearing day gonna decide what win over.

Love You
Nightangle