Part 16

Khushi looked at her little face, those little eyes looking at her with new hope. Motherly warm she need. Khushi is ever ready to give her that. She wished to become her mom in every way but time is not with her. "You are my baby doll only, you can call me Ma, you have every right to call me Ma" Khushi hugged Pari giving motherly warm, who never got that from her biological mother.

Swara looked at Arnav's filled eyes, She well aware about her bhai's feelings and pain. She wished in her heart for happy family life for her brother with Khushi Di. Only  Khushi Di can fill the missing part of his family perfectly. But Destiny not with them. Destiny wrote their stories in two different ways.

"Now my baby doll, go and sleep. Bhabi take the kids in" Khushi kissed her kids.

"You guys also need rest,  after long journey you might be tired" Khushi said looking at Arnav's family.

"Now I know, Why I felt postive feelings towards You beta,  Chote your daughter and this case on safe hand" Nani said looking at Khushi.

"We are so greatful to you Miss Maheshwari" Said Aakash.

"Sharminta mat kejaye, hume. I am doing my duty. Now please take some sleep before entring into tiring day ahead. Kaka already made arrangements for your stay. Be comfortable. Please excus me, Sanky at library now" Ordered Khushi while moving towards her room.

"Before going to Library, let me show you guys your rooms. Am I right Bhai"

"Yes bro" Shyam replied while guiding the guests.

The Night is fading so slow as it,  itself dont want to give a day, a day holding so much trouble in air.
Arnav eyes roamed at here and there at his room as sleep is far away from his eyes. He walked out of room to get some fresh air. His steps directed towards balcony of the house. open Balcony most beautiful place of this hose.
His eyes looked at most beautiful view in the balcony. His Khushi sitting one of the couche with lappy and surrounded by bookes and file. Specs on and pen stucked in her undone hair. Some hair curles playing with cold winds. She looking damn hot in her black night nylone gown, the over coat of the gown throwed in another couch. His vision disturb with her voice on call to her PA. He waitied for call to finish.

 He waitied for call to finish

"You are not yet sleep?? " Enquired Arnav

"Just going through the case, I won't ask the same question as I know, today you won't get any sleep. Pari is your life Arnav. " Khushi replied with smile.

"our evening out caused you trouble. You have to work at this odd time"

"Don't start again with your "trouble causing to me"  story  Raizada. This is my duty. I love to do that"

"If you don't mind, Can I accompany you here??" Arnav looked at her eyes.

"With one condition, you have to have a cup of coffee with me" Khushi replied with beautiful smile.

"Deal ok, let me serve the coffee for both then" Arnav replied while servings the coffee in two cups.

"Your house is beautiful especially this place, so peaceful" Arnav comment while sipping his coffee.

"Thank you, my home is my heart Arnav,  Today I am financially stable but there was time my family struggle for it, Even mom got separated. Thats a old story, you well aware about our social status in childhood. This home is made by our hardwork Bhai, me, bhabi and my little jaan also sacrifices his dreams. Our small home now become palace our Jungle wood. So this house is beautiful because you can feel the unconditional love in air. This balcony design choice belongs to the great Mr.Nishant Kapoor, My buddy. You met him on my birthday"

"I can feel the love and strong bond of connection between you all. Even your buddy Have feelings for you, If I am not wrong"

"You are not wrong, he have feelings for me and he confessed it. But he know I am not the ne for him" Khushi replied with small smile.

"Don't think, I am interfering in your personal space, but I am curious to know the reason"

Only you have the right Aranav but you never going to know that right belongs to you.You have the power to control me but you will be unaware about the same khushi thoughts to herself before saying "Today your daughter wished to call me 'Maa' because she miss motherly warm and care. Will you able to give another women a place in your life rather than your long lost love for your daughter " Enquired Khushi.

"I tried once but fail and you know the rest. I can't do that again"

"Even I can't give that person place in my heart to someone else. I know he don't even aware about my feelings, he never gonna have feelings for me then too I love him since teen age. He will be my first and last love. Some people still says this is my Zidd. Agree, if I scarifies this zidd for anyone, I will become another Arnav Singh Raizada in future"

I wish, I would be that person by any chance. Arnav wished in his heart " I have to agree to this thought of you. I am looser at the end"...

Love You
Nightangle