Part 14

"Good Morning Raizada" Wished Sanskar while handovering the mug of coffee.

"You are not at Gym. I meant this is your Gym time Right??" Enquired Arnav.

"I don't Like to go there without Di. She took Early Morning flight to Malaysia and will be back Tomorrow" The information made Arnav little surprise.

"Don't worry ASR, the case on safe hands and she is well aware about the time of it." Confirmed Sanskar looking at Worried Arnav.

"We kept big burden on her na. In between her busy schedule, she taking time for our case too."

"If she took the case thats only meant, she want to appeared for it..No one can force my Di going against her rules. Chill and have your Tea."

"Yes Bhai, Our case is on safe hand. This time I have to agree with him"A voice turn two faces from Garden view.

"Swara, where is Pari??" Enquired Arnav.

" She is with Ayu and Aku. They are playing. Our Pari is glowing with happiness after coming here"
Confirmed Swara while having her Morning tea. Sanskar not give any eye to the hiden glares giving by Swara.

"You, siblings enjoy your morning. I have to rush as have some conference" Sanskar left from there.

"Sanskar, such a nice guy. But what made my crazy sister to behave mad with him"Arnav taunted only to gift with samsh on his arm.
On the other hand Khushi's flight landed on Malayasia.

Unknown to some, She took the case in hand because She know she being the reason of this case.
The day going to be hectic as have to reach every where with in short Span of time and attending a case in court Tomorrow and two meetings which not at avoidable in any way.

The day end with normal one. But The next morning added busy in it and tension on the Air as, open and shut case date is  day after tomorrow. Arnav and family unaware about any damn things about the case and more over Khushi's presences missing from last day.

"Where is your Di, Mr Arrogant ??" enquired Swara while having her apple.

"Me and Mr Arrogant?? Thanks for the compliment Miss Raizada. My Di landed Delhi at morning for attending a case and 2 important meetings and took flight for next destination.

"Without even coming to home, she went away??" Enquired disappointed Arnav.

"Its not a new thing Arnav, her meeting and emergency schedules are always communicate to her little Jaan only. Only Sanskar aware about her whereabouts  and vice versa" Anjali confirmed.

Like that one more day ended in disappointment and hurry. The ending days increasing the tension in air.After all its about a little girl custody case.

Next day afternoon, Arnav phone ringed with most awaitied person's number.

"Hey, where are you?? When you are coming back ??" You are coming today Right??" Arnav boomerang unlimited questions in worry.

"Take a deep breath ASR, Right now you need to get fresh and come at Lawfic along with Pari, I landed in Lawfic half n hour bacj." Khushi replied while small smile played on her lips,why won't be after that queries showing the care around it.

Its not more time for Arnav to get ready after dropping the phon call. Swara made Pari ready to acompany her dad.

"Please be comfortable in ma'am's cabin as she is in conference,  it will take some more minutes. Your beverages are already on the way" Priya informed while guiding Arnav and Pari towards the cabin.

"Hey little Doll ?? I think you are enjoying your milkshake forgetting me.?" Her melodies voice brought back Arnav from lost land. Her smiling face and confidence in those eyes giving strength to Arnav some how.

"ANGEL" Pari jumped from her chair leaving her beverage on the table and end up in awaiting arms of Khushi. Where as Arnav also felt little jealousy of his daughter being in her arms.

Love You
Nightangle