Part 20

Verma: Silence.

Khushi: Sorry your honour. I would like to call Dr. Nadini Moorthy at box.

Cleark called the Dr and did the same procedure.

Khushi: Hello Doctor, will you please disclose your work place deails??

Nadini: I am Sr. gynecologist in Sanjeevini Hospital.I am practicing there since 10 years.

Khushi: Do you know Mrs. Lavanya Miraj Malhtora.?? Khushi asked pointing Lavanya

Nadini: I know her as Lavanya Singh Raizada. I was the one who handle her pregnancy before 5 years.

Khushi: You are working with Sanjeevini since 10 years and you must handle more than 100 pregnancy  if I am not wrong. Then how you remember a particular person that also you are meeting her after so long. there must be something??

Nadini: You are right lawyer, there are valid reason to remember this lady. our first met was not a happy one. She came alone to abort her 1 month pregnancy. As doctor I tried to know her point but she was not ready for any deatils so I simply asked her for come with husband.
Khushi: Please note the point your honour. A loving mother tried to kill her baby at first.

Bhatt: Objection your honour.

Verma: Objection overruled. You can proceed Lawyer.

Khushi: Thank you your honour.So tell me doctor what happened next.

Nadini: Raizada's family doctor working in Sanjeevini identified Lavanya and informed her husband Mr. Raizada. After that they came together meet us and explained they want to continue this pregnancy.Mr Raizada was happy for the pregnancy but Mrs Raizada was not at all happy with the same.

Khushi: Mrs Lavanya is that true.??

Lavanya: That pregnancy come into picture because of my ex husband physically forced me and I didnt want to keep any symbol of that with me. So I first thought for abortion.

Khushi: Note the point, your honour. So after that how was her pregnancy period doctor.???

Nadini: Her unhappiness on the pregnancy lead her to risk the life of unborn baby. She tried many way, tried some home remedy to abort it and even had unhealthy foods.Prohibited her from some practices like car drive and traveling but she crossed every limit. Which end up in premature delivery and baby's survival was 10%. We kept baby for incubator for 1 month. That time a baby needed mother first milk and mother warm but Miss Lavanya denyed those rights, above all not even looked at her baby once after birth. Left the hospital without proper discharge.

Bhatt: Objection your honour. That time my client was on emotional situation where she had to give birth to a rapist baby.

Khushi: Note the point Your honour, my Dear advocate Bhatt predicted future character of my client and we all know future is uncertain it may happen or it may not but what about Lavanya character in past. She tried to kill her own baby is that valid point to give Baby girl custody to her.??

Bhatt: Lord, She regret what she did. She now changed and want her baby back. She have every right to love her baby and get one chance.

Khushi: Thank you Doctor for your time. Lord I submitted the medical report of baby Parisha you can go through the same. One last Question to Lavanya. Why so of sudden change towards your daughter that also after 5 years??

Lavanya: Time Change people and I regrets everything I did in past but I want to give my daughter better and safe future Your honour. I don't trust my ex-husband with my daughter.

Khushi: Wrong! Situation change people Lavanya not time. Yes Your honour. MRS. LAVANYA MALHOTRA RIGHT NOW IN THE SITUATION WHERE SHE CAN'T BE MOTHER ONCE AGAIN..HER UNHEALTHY PREGNANCY LEAD BABY TO THE VERGE OF DEATH AND HER FERTILITY BECOME WEAK . THIS IS THE ONLY REASON FOR THIS CASE.

Love You
Nightangle