Part 4

"Swara, we are not here to fight..I think you remember that. And you better be in your limit, Guy. Her Name is Swara Singh Raizada not Chipkali" Ordered Arnav.

"You sister started it bro, I just giving answer to it. Now leave that part away. Tell me why you all here that also at early morning"

"I said it none of your business bike cleaner. Do your work and take the fee and leave the place as soon as possible. I don't know why here people entertain this kind of employees" Swara replied in ego but her words end with cute voice.

"What is your name??" Enquired the boy  who looking cute as well as handsome in young age looking at Pari.

"Parisha" She replied with small shy smile.

"I am Ayush, Friends??" He said while forwarding his hand.

"Friends" She replied while holding his hand making other wonder at their cute bond of friendship on the other side two give dangerous glares to eachother.

"Come with me" Saying that Ayush pulled Pari and moved in the house. Followed by Arnav behind his princess leaving Aman and Swara behind.

"Why, you guys are waiting here now, the little prince give you permission." Informed Sanskar while moving backyard.

"Baaa, who??" Enquired sweet little toddler at age of 2,

"Aku, she is my new friend Pari. You call her Di ha..Say Dii" Ayush introduce his new friend to his baby sister.

"Ddd"

"Not Ddd, Aku its Di".

"Whats going on here??Ayush why you are not yet ready for your school. Who is this little lady" Enquired lady in mid of thrity, looking beautiful as well as classy.

"Mom, she is my new friend Parisha. She is beautiful na. I got her from outside" Informed Ayush with big smile.

"What??" That when her eyes land at other three figures who also in shock with her son statement.

"We are sorry, entred without permission in your house. Actually He took my daughter all of sudden, so we" Arnav tried to apologise.

"Wait minute, You are drenched and your dress dropping unclean water too, Kaka bring towel fast" That lady shouted.

"Ohhh...Ohhh...I am sorry, I entred home like that only. Actually that person who was cleaning the bike drenched me with dirty water." Swara informed.

"Then we should be the one who apologise, Geeta, take her to guest room and give her dress to change" Informed that lady to one of the employee..Swara followed Geeta to get change into something comfortable than wet dress.

"Why you both are standing still, come have a seat. Ohh. ohh I forget to ask your name too. What to do, I am like that only. I totally worried about that girl with you..And"

"Anjali enough of your blabbering, let them speak wify" Voice come to stop her.

"I am sorry" Anjali said making puppy face.

"Look at you, who will believe you are wife and mother of two kids..I stuck up with Kid wife" Complained owner of that voice. while Arnav and Aman looked at loving couple.

"Actually we are sorry, that come in between that also without taking any prior permission. I am Aman Mathur, PA of ASR.. Coming From Mumbai" Informed Aman while introducing Arnav and Him.

"Ohh, nice to meet you. I am Shyam Maheshwari, She is my wife Anjali Maheshwari" Shyam introduce himself and his wife while asking the guests to get settled.