Part 17

"I am not saying that Arnav,  You tried to scarifies your dreams but those dreams never left your eyes to see the real life" Khushi replied while flipping the pages of file.
Like that they chit chatted till the sleep took the control.

Morning Sun rays helped Arnav to wake up from his beauty sleep in sitting position. His eyes searched for Khushi but vision took empty place.

He looked at the time and move towards his room to get ready for the fight for his life for his daughter.

"Di asked me to drop them at court but I am going to stay with her for court trail. Bhai you are going office today right" Sankar enquired taking his seat at dinning area for morning meals along with his family and guests-come- client.

"Yes I am going sanky, but will come early and Anju I will pick Aayush while coming"

"What time we are leaving ??"  Enquired Swara.

"With in 20 minutes to 30 minutes. Your Nani will be staying at home and remaining all joining  and Pari you remember what your Maa told you at early morning"

"Yes. She said she will meet us at there" Confirmed Pari.

"Where did Khushi Left??" Enquired Arnav.

"She will meet us at court you can ask her once everything settled, now hurry up." Confirmed Sanskar.
Two car parked at court area.
"Pari you are sitting with payal, okay beta" Aakash said.

"Yes Chachu, Ma already informed me, I won't go against that" She replied with smile.

Arnav smiled at his daughter, as Khushi asked to keep Pari away from court, Pari apperence only if needed at situation..

"Hey Priya piya, is everything ready??" Enquired sanskar with flirty smile and Swara totally went into dislike mode.

"You are Happiness???" Voice alert everyone, that voice belongs to none other than Mr Ram Bhatt, looking handsome in his late Thirty's.  His face tagged fame not take too much time for others to recognize him.

He looked at Priya " I think 'never judge the book with its cover' tag can useful for you. Miss or Mrs Happiness. Anyways I am happy to find someone for me to play at court. I hope you won't make me bore Happiness.

"You don't have to worry about that Mr Bhatt." Sanskar replied in fury.

"Cool gentleman cool. I am talking to this girl I meant the great happiness" Bhatt said while looking at Priya's eyes.

"Actually you are mist.." Before Priya complete her words a red Ferrari stopped at parking seeking the attention of all. Lady in baby pinkish formal top accompany by knee length formal black skirt get down from the driver seat.
Her look in semi formal took the breath away of many including Arnav and Mr so called bhat.
She walked towards their direction locking her car after taking her bag and file.

Khushi looked at Mr Ram Bhatt and his attension towards her.
"Hello Mr Bhatt., Nice to meet you" Khushi formally said as unaware about his presence between her client or say his opposition and the misunderstand going on in air.

"So you know me. Will you please introduce your beautiful name" His cheesy words not at all digestible for Khushi then too she simply introduce herself Khushi.

"What a lovely name, You are here to meet me right. You have some case here or come to wish me. If you are here to Wish me then this girl need your Wish because she end up in challenging me. A little experienced girl can win over me.??The Great Happiness" Khushi looked at Priya and Sankar and Arnav. The confusion clear in her mind but some one is still in confusion which she will help happly to clear.

"You are absolutely Right Mr. Bhat. I am here for you. As per your request I don't mind to wish her too but today you need some luck in your pocket" Khushi smirk not hinted anything in Bhatt Brain.

"Khushi you are standing front of Ram Bhatt who never saw any failures  and you are saying about some Luck that too for this case which Miss Happiness fool fully end up in one day case. I think you don't know me properly"

"May be I don't know about you but I know about Happiness Very well or say more than anyone. Once again I am saying today you gonna change your so called 'never saw failure tag line" for forever. Your over confident may not help today.

"I think you have more confident on happiness, Miss Khushi"

"Because its my way or high way Mr Bhatt. Am I right Priya" Khushi looked at Priya then at Bhat who looked confused.

"YES HAPPINESS" Priya replied while taking the bag and file then helping Khushi to wear her law coat above her formals.  She looked at shocked Ram Bhatt and give a beautiful smirking smile.

Love You
Nightangle