Part 8

"Thats okay, you can leave. We know eachother" Swara reply made the manger to move back to his place leaving them alone.

"Hi, Swara"

"Miss Maheshwari, Come in. You too Mr Maheshwari" Swara welcomed them and lead them to the living area where Arnav sitting with his daughter on lap and opposite Aman and discussing something important. But they got distracted by the new entry. Arnav looked at Khushi then at Sanskar. Pari looked at Khushi and hide her face in her dad's chest.

"I know you guys are angry at me, the sole reason is me. I don't have any words to justify my mistakes other than heart felt sorry. You all came to me with hope but I just blasted on you. Sometimes my pe size brain stop working when it over heat up. I am really  sorry Arnav, Aman and Swara"

"Khushi Di, first have a seat, then we can talk" Sawara said.

"Its okay Khushi, even we did wrong. After  knowing also you don't consider family case, we forced you in certain level.  After knowing why you behaved that way, how can we being angry on you. Its okay, Pari will be fine in some time" Arnav assured while hugging his daughter. Khushi looked at Arnav then at her brother.

"Did you??"

"I had to Di, How can I let them misunderstand my Di. Afterall they are your long lost friends from Lucknow"

"Khushi, we are sorry. May be we were not that much close to knew about your family life in past. If I had any little idea about your past, I won't even let you know about ASR 's case" Explained Aman.

"Can we drop the topic of my past. I don't like to recollect those memories thats why I kept my personal life in aloof from all. Family law I just took for counseling purposes. Its give happiness when a kid walk away with parents happily from my office. I never  ever asked any kid that, whether they want to go with mom or Dad."  That question is painful for each and every child. After expressing their opinion too court will judge looking at that child future not caring about present of that child." Khushi explained the bitter truth of her life.

" It was me, who should be in guilt. I forced all to meet you and ask you to take our case. " Swara said while looking down.

"Its your nature after all. Act before thinking about any consequences" Taunted Sanskar.

"Swara, now please don't start your stupid fight" Arnav warned before his sister open her mouth to fight.

"Dad, can we leave for home.??" Her words attract Khushi's attention towards pari.

Khushi walk towards Arnav and Pari, sit before them at tea tabl.
"Hey Doll, you are angry on me?" Khushi tried to touch her hand while pleading but Pari not give into her touch and move out from her dad's lap. Start to run towards another room. Arnav and Khushi getup from their places with the movement of Pari

"Pari, You won't forgive me if I say sorry"  Pari just looked at Khushi then just turn her face other side " Okay, if I do sit up holding my ears" Saying that Khushi start to do sit ups shocking the occupants but it also doesn't affect on Pari. In between Arnav tried to stop Khushi but she ignored. After doing 10 sitsup, Khushi moved towards Pari hold her hand and then walk  toward Arnav. Standing opposite to him she smiled at Pari who's brown eyes filled with confusion. She took Arnav hand too and brought them together and made them to hold eachother while Khushi cover their joints hand with her both palm. The situation like father daughter standing facing eachother holding their hand while Khushi in middle securely covering their joint hands. "If I give you promise that, You both will together forever and ever. Then too you won't forgive me Doll" Khushi enlighten her view shocking Arnav but beautiful smile spread on face of Pari.

"Really Angel??"

"Did your angel in program lie??"

"Nop, thank you so much angel"
Pari landed herself on Khushi's arms which happily accepted by hugging her back. Arnav looked his daughter bond with Khushi in little time. Amazed with the Khushi's love towards children. Its true she love every kids like her own. Her nephew and nieces attachment  towards her witness in her home and now how she brought back his daughter smile which was away from her lips after morning incident.

He felt good, when they holded their hands together, It felt family. In some croner of his heart a Forbidden fruit started to grow which was just a long lost seed in dark croner of heart. After meeting her at morning that seed got some rays of hope and its start to grow with moving time. But what stored for that fruit, No idea.

Love You
Nightangle