Part 21

All the faces witness the shock, shock of realization. Lavanya looked at Miraj, her husband. He also in same boat like her. Arnav family is in hight of shock, the shock is for how Khushi came to know their private matter. How she confidently disclose at right time.

Khushi: Shocked are we??Khushi smiriked at Mr. Bhatt. Khushi looked at downcasting eyes of Mr.Bhatt. Lord, please look at the copy of Mrs Lavanya Malhotra's medical report. And I request you to give me premission to question Mr. Miraj Malhotra.

Verma: Yes, proceed.

Khushi: Mr..Miraj Malhotra an International Fashion Designer. Owner of Multinational Fashion Design houses. Who can buy anything in this world failed get your own baby. Are you in regret for marrying your Wife??

Miraj: No.

Bhatt: Happiness what you are trying do.?? You are creating indiffernce between couple. This is not divorce case hope you remember that.

Khushi: Much better , I remember thats your duty not mine. So don't worry I won't take that role. So Mr. Miraj, If I say this medical report of your wife is sent by you to me, will you accept it or not??

Miraj: I was the one who sent you this report.

Khushi: Note the point your honour. Her medical report one copy submitted you and other copy I sent to one of the gem in the filed of Obstetrician, Dr Thomos Wilson who is currently practicing in Malayasia. I wish to make a video conference with Doctor for some discussion on this report.

Arnav remember Khushi travelling on the second day of their stay. So She went Malaysia for that.

Verma: Go ahead.

On video Call.,

Khushi: Hello Doctor, Hope you are doing well.

Dr: Good Miss Khushi, Nice to meet you.

Dr Wilson late 40's, British born with hazel eyes handsome guy.

Khushi: Same here Doctor, Will you please enlight those report and tell us is there any hope in this report.

Dr: I gone through the medical report, whatever others doctors mentioned is absolutely right. Her medical report not showing any hope but her ultra sonic test is showing a small light in this case. A surgery needed in this case that also with in 3 months.For that I need to chek that person too.

Khushi: Thank you Doctor for taking your time for me. So Mr. Miraj, There is light in this medical case and you can easily afford to reach to it. So one last question, If you win the case of custody and will have your own baby in future too, will you able to love Parisha just like Mr Raizada loving her. Who gave the fulfilled love of mother and father to his baby girl. Saved her from the verge of death. Only he had faith for the baby survival.Will you able to love her like him???

Miraj: No, I can't take the place of Arnav in his daughter life. We don't want go with this case any more, Lord. Sorry for the inconvenience caused by Me and My wife.

Khushi looked at Arnav. His eyes having the tears of happiness.
Swara happly hugged Sanskar who was sitting next to her.

Khushi: So here come to end of this case Your Honour. But there is another case registered by Rays of Hope NGO a child welfare trust against Lavanya Malhotra for trying to kill her own baby several times and denying the right of medicine to baby which is her first milk from mother. As per case she should be punished for not less then 5 year under prison. The case deatils are filed and the copy of this report the trust sent to Mrs Malhotra resident address aboard. I think she miss to see that in between claiming right on Parisha.
Her disclosure shocked every one once again. A shocking twist in the case.

Sorry for the late update!!!!

Love You
Nightangle