Part 1

"Lawfic??? yeh kya hai??" Enquiry come from behind only to see Devyani Singh Raizada, head of the family. She was the one who took the three kids under shelter when they lose their parents on planned car accident  after that their chacha threw them out of their palace in Lucknow. Now settled in Mumbai. Its being 15 years, The Great Lucknow and Sheeshamahal become history in their life. 

"Nani, I made you sleep after your medicine" Enquired Payal looking at Their dear Nani.

"When my Kids are wide awake and searching for solutions how can I sleep. what is lawfic and how it help us Swara??"

"Nani, Lawfic is organisation which provided wide range of legal services. One and only Organisation situated in Delhi who deal with every kind of case, main in Criminal law and Corporate Law and consultancy services.  If the case under Lawfic that means justice will win in court for sure. But not easy to get an Appointment to meet the MD. First respective subordinates advocate go through the case, if it is out of their control then only its goes to higher level, But they don't deal in family court. Family law is excluding from their list" Complete Payal.

"How you know about Lawfic this much Bhabi??" Enquired Swara.

"One of my friend informed me about Lawfic after knowing our case but when I searched on google I got to know they don't consider family case. For confirming it I tried on their email id for appointment stating our case but they declined my request stating they don't deal with it. Thats why I not informed anyone about it"

"Lawfic, the name is know to me in matter of Corporate law as the most of the high level Corporate are the client of LawFic. R&R Construction group is one among of it. But they don't deal in family court matters, so I avoid that name first only. Otherwise I have contact of one the subordinate advocate who had land in Mumbai for one of my business legal case. That time tried to make Lawfic as our Legal Advisery too but they rejected it stating MD and CEO were hardly have time to include new clients, unfortunately not get the  chance to meet that MD also" Completed Arnav his information about particular Law Firm.

"So Miss future lawyer, how LawFic help us in this matter when they don't even deal with it and moreover already rejected AR request for the legal advisoryship too" Enquired Aakash looking at Swara who's mind is stuck in somewhere.

"Swara?? SWARA??"  Shouted Aakash atlast.

"Ha Bhai, you  are saying something??"

"Wow, what supportive sister we got. Swara I was asking how can LawFic help us when it don't deal with this type of case"  AAkash once again enrolled his question.

"Yes Bhai, they dont but two days back I come accross one article or say case study of custody of child. The  case was launched by 10 years old child against his parents. The case subject was removing the right of his parents on his custody. That kid asked the court to send him to Orphanage as his Parents were on the verge of separation. The trial on the case was interesting where the Kid's advocate only put one line forward. That was, the Kid come into this world because of their togetherness if they  were ready to move away from eachother then the Kid have the right to choose his home irrespective of the age of  hild. At the end of the case closed giving the parents 1 year time to whether they want divorce or not. If they choose Divorce the Kid custody could be taken by Government and grant his wish. The Advocate who lauch case behalf of that child is some Happiness. That not real name thought"

"Okay, How our case connected with it Kid, when its not a divorce case and moreover I don't want that lady back in my life. Happiness and Lawfic how its connected to solve our problems" Enquired Arnav not seeing anything relevant on what his cute sister is saying.

"Aru Bhai, Its not connected with our case but Happiness and LawFic is connected some how. After digging through happiness I got to know that person hardly entred in court and whenever entred its for some kind family case only and end up in giving happiness for both the party, Thats why they kept name Happiness. I am on Corporate law thats why name of happiness is not familiar to me but my friend who took the course of family law are aware about Happiness Lawyer and they confirmed that person is working for Lawfic under my Favourite Advocate K Maheshwari who is the ruler of Corporate law." Completed Swara.

"So inshort, Lawfic help us, for that we have to meet the MD or CEO. But meeting them is another task" Commented Aakash.

"Even I am feeling postive vebs towards what Swara is speaking" Added Nani.

"But I have doubt if happiness is working for them then why they declined my mail request" Enquired Payal.

"Swara, are you sure on it. The article may be some kind of fake as the happiness is not come under any famous lawyer list. Do you think so after getting court order, I  just not studied in the matter of best lawyer. I never come across this name may be its not the real name of that person too. Its not easy to get an appointment with MD of Lawfic. We cant waste time on it with some illusions" Arnav raise out his point.

"Bhai, Do you think, I will come up with solutions without going through it. For confirming about happiness, we have to meet Advocate Maheshwari. I have the way too meet without taking any prior appointment too. You just ask Aman to ready with our filght for tomorrow night. You have to wrap up your important works tomorrow itself. If we are not able find out Happiness, then the case will be Handel by Advocate K Maheshwari. " Swara words filled with confidence.

"K Maheshwari is practiced on Corporate law, right?" Enquired Aakash.

"Advocate K Maheshwari is not only practicing in Corporate law but also in Criminal, civil and even Family law too after all Maheshwari  being London university degree holder in Law" Completed Swara.

"You are not yet come up with the way to meet your dream Advocate Swar" Atlast Arnav enquired his question.

"Way is Our Pari our Parisha Singh Raizada. Your Daughter. Life of our house, who's custody case filed by your xWife and currently Wife of one of the international Fashion Designer" Completed Swara confusing every one.

"My 5 year old daughter can take an appointment with your Advocate which my PA was unable to do. Great Swara" Arnav taunted.

"Because My Advocate is kind to kids that any kids can entred Jungle Wood villa. Their mansion, where kids can entred anytime if they needed help in matter with any problems related family. Lawfic having orphanage where orphans kids have secured life. Pari will entre followed by Us and even she will inform Advocate Maheshwari about the  case. Its definitely melt Advocate and help us. How is my plan bhai"

"Are you lawyer or story writer. Its good to read in story Sister not in real" Informed Aakash.

Love You
Nightangle