Part 22

LAVANYA: NOOOOO, YOU CANT DO THAT..

Khushi smiriked at Lavanya who was in hell of worry and pain and tears. How can Khushi leave Lavanya, who hurt Arnav and smiled at his pain some time ago.
Khushi: Your shouting not going to help you in anyway. Your husband took back the case of custody so Parisha is not going to be your. With money power you can reduce it maximum 1 year but Doctor voiced with in 3 months. I am the one who going to  fight behalf of Trust. I promise I won't let you breath freely with this case. So Its checkmate. Its my way or high way after all.

Lavanya: ARNAV, I am sorry  for everything please take back the case. I won't come between your life ever again.

Arnav looked Khushi and then at his family. Lavanya tearful face also melt his heart but his confusion not yet clear. The ball is in his court but there are so many questions unanswered. One among those is who filed case against Lavanya??

That when the NGO name strick 'Rays of Hope" Khushi's NGO. She used her power well. A chess game where his queen played well and made check mate.

"I did mistake, I forced you which was sin committed by Me. But I never wanted you to leave my life, may be my heart lost somewhere long back. Above my heart my family matter to me, you were part of that. I lost control when I knew about your relationship. Till the last breath I will be guilty for that.Other side,  You gave me sleepless night in thought of separttion with my dear daughter. You left your own daughter on the bed of death. But today you tried to snatch her from me with cheap accuse.Today I can sleep after so many days, That doesn't means I will forgive you for what you did. And I am not like you to snatch others happiness too.I am not the one who filed the case against you, Its trust Which belongs to Happiness" Arnav explained matter of fact and move towards his family.

Lavanya looked at Khushi but Khushi's looked at someone's painful eyes. Those eyes making her weak but she doesn't have any other option.

"I am begging you to take back this Case. I can do whatever you want" Lavanya word end with freshly tears.

"Your honor, there should be some legal way to settle both case. I prepared some paper. Presented that you as well I am giving to Mr. Bhatt too. They can go through it, If they agreed to all my points then The trust will take back the case with justifying the child life in proper mean and measure.

Thank You
Nightangle