Part 5

"Disha, note the point 5 and 10 which you can use to turn down the case and brief down the point 30 to 40 also. Case 44 file keep for reference"

"Khushi??" Aman call out her name to get her attention. Her hazel eyes looked at clients informed by her nephew but taking her name by them confused her instead of Miss Maheshwari as clients used to call. Her eyes moved at the face who called her, then realization fade through her eyes, Aman Mathur Was her senior school mate, then at other shocked chocolate eyes which give same shock to her. Her crush, her love Arnav Malik, Aman's childhood friend. Arnav Malik, prince of Sheeshamahal studied in rich school but his bonding with Aman who was studied in municipal school with her was so strong. Their friendship start with one incident when Aman helped Arnav from an accident.  So prince used to visit school to pick Aman from school. Aman being one of her good friend in school she got chance to meet the prince too, that where her attraction started at age of 13, then change to long lost love.  Leaving her thoughts aside, she confirmed her thoughts of identity.

"Aman Mathur, from Lucknow Municipal school??"

"Absolutely correct, Khushi. I never thought my school mate shy girl change to Lawyer that also famous Criminal lawyer"

"Time change people Aman ji, Anyways nice to meet you after so long. How are you, and your young sister Anushka?"

"Fine and you remember my sister too"
"She such sweet girl"

"Let me introduce you too my friend come boss" Aman tried to introduce Arnav but stopped at mid.

"The prince of Sheeshamahal Arnav Malik, your childhood friend. I know" Saying that she forwarded her hand.

"Its Arnav Singh Raizada now" He corrected her but confusing her but holded her hand for warm shake hand.

"I changed my name long back, Nice meet you after so long Miss Maheshwari"

"Same here Arnav Singh Raizada, CEO of AR, The person far away from media but got chance to meet you personally and happy to know that the Great ASR is someone who I knew in past.  Your Construction company is doing well and R&R will face future competition from you Mr Raizada"

"I don't think so thats possible, when LawFic is standing with them."

"Ohh. offf...When you guys got your friend, you forget us" Complain voice turn Khushi's attention towards other two person present there. Her eyes moved towards little face who is looking at her with hope.

"Hey pretty doll, whats your name?" Khushi kneel down front of Pari.

"Parisha Singh Raizada, my daughter" Arnav introduce his daughter feeling little awkward. Khushi also felt tiny viny pain in her heart. Her Prince is now become King of his queen and they have little pretty princess too. She hide her pain like always as she aware this prince never gonna be her, as she was ordinary poor girl who was invisible in prince eyes.

"Its bad manners doll, why your dad answering for you" Khushi Enquired making pouty face.

"I am not bad doll" A fast reply come from Pari.

"So you have voice. That also sweet one like Jalebi"

"You like Jalebi??"

"Like?? I love Jalebi" Khushi excitedly said.

"That means you love me too," Enquired Pari shocking Arnav and Swara with her unexpected question..

"Hmmmmmm...Thats depends"

"On what??" Enquired innocent Pari.

"You love me or not??" Enquired Khushi other looked at scene with awe.