Part 3

His broken marriage left with mark of pain and his daughter. 1 year of marriage life more or say adjustments life. Nani wished to see me settled but her wish end in pain. All that are past now. His thoughts of line broken with her cute voice. His five year Daughter.

"Dad, don't worry. I will be with you always. I promise"

"I won't even let you go from my life Pari. I promise" He replied at her cute gesture of console.

"Swara chachi teach me everything, how to make way to meet that lawyer. Request to help my Dad. I will follow that Dad"

"Pari, follow your heart baby. It will help us" He advice his daughter when he failed to follow his own heart. When it cried for the lost love, when it tried stop him from getting married.

"Heart?? Dad heart have mouth to speak" Her innocence made him smile at his cute daughter.

"It has and its speak too and only you can hear it."

"Ohhh, but I never heard anything"

"Pari, its already 12 at night in some second flight will take off. So close your eyes and sleep"

"Aman Bhai, did you get any more information about LawFic"

"Not much information other than you already have. The Organisation is controlled and ruled by siblings. Miss K Maheshwari and Mr S Maheshwari. Brother is sharp minded CA then Sister is cunning and witty Lawyer. Security reasons their pictures are not able to locate in social sites. The information limited too their professional background not personal background not even their full name" Informed Aman.

"Lets wait for to some more hours, hope everything go as per my plan" Murmured Swara.

Next Day early morning at Delhi. The climate is confused with it self as the fog is covering at some places then other places filled with dazzling.

"Sir, we reached" Driver informed the passanger about the arrival at the place where they ordered to go. Swara looked at the name plate

"Jungle Woods". After arriving on airport at Mid night, they went directly to the booked hotel after taking some rest then started the journey towards the house of Advocate Maheshwari. The gate is designed by wood and one side of small security equator made.

"I am so excited to meet Advocate Maheshwari" Swara words brought Arnav from lost land

"If this meet is not successful, then.." His inComplete words is not hard to understand. After all he is dad and someone is ready with weapons  to cut that relation from him.

"Bhai, Please you are not even look as the great ASR. This dull and "not all confident face" not suit you" Swara conversation end with knock at the car window.

"Yes?" One of the security Guard enquired.

"We want to meet Maheshwari Ji" Swara informed.

"You don't have an appointment right, Sorry to say they not do any discussion on professional matter at home, today it is even not possible to meet them"

"We are coming from Mumbai, Its very urgent to meet the Advocate, any how?" Aman tried his luck.

"I can understand that with you arrival at early mornings prove that. But we are not allowed to give permission to entered in without confirmation"

"Look, the matter is very very urgent and we need help. You can't deny anyone who is at your door steps asking for help" Swara words again voice out, But Arnav kept his voice down as unknown feelings start to grip his heart.

"But, we are helpless to do any help, how can we risk our job ma'am. Its not good time to call and wake the family"

"Uncle, please let me go in and meet them. I don't want to loose my dad... Please Uncle" A 5 year old little crying voice took the attention of security.
"Why don't you inform us, that baby girl want to meet Maheshwari Ji. Oh God, Please come out all and register yourself and Complet the entering formalities as not allowed outside car to entred without appointment.  As security reasons we have to check you all other then child before entering. Hope you all don't mind" Informed Security.

"Thank you Uncle"

"You easily allowed, when my daughter asked for the permission" Arnav atlast open his question.

"Ma'am love kids, if any Kids want to meet any of Maheshwari Ji, we are not allowed to stop them.  If anyone not at home also the kids can go and wait for them at in, and they will be treated as lovely guests" Informed Security while checking Arnav and Aman and other side Swara checked her self with lady security Guard. Security opened the gate for them to look at the view in memorizing eyes. It was such a beautiful villa, with Front lake pool and Garden with natural touch, 4 or 5 imported cars and bikes at parking and One police car along with one Government car is parked other side. Their view is disturb with the view of person who is cleaning the bike while enjoying the music on wireless.

The four of them move towards that person who is totally engaged in his music.

"Excuse me" Swara tried to took his attention but failed as the person is back facing holding a bucket.

"EXCUSE ME" once again her shout failed to get the music out and atlast she end up in smacking on his shoulder with shout which end up in shocking scene. That person turn with shock and end up in drenching the figure with the dirty water from the bucket who called him. Both looked at eachother and shouted together.

"YOU????" Making others to close their ears.

"You know eachother??" Enquired Arnav.

"Yes Bhai, I know this flirty creature" Said Swara while making disgusting face.

"Did you called Flirty creature, Miss chipkali

"Don't call me that." Shouted Swara.

"Leave that Miss Chipkali, what are you doing here. Wait a minute You pea size brain used little beautiful girl to come here without appointment" Enquired that person.

"Listen Mr. Sankar Whatever, Its none of your business why we are here and how we reached here" Replied Swara in attitudly.

"OYe Miss Swara Whatever, I think you are at wrong place. The mental ASYLUM is not here" Shouted back Sankar in same way.

"ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU" Arnav shouted at his sister and unknown guy who face covered with grease fighting like cat and dog.

Love You
Nightangle