Part 18

"You were saying something, book cover and all. Boring part??."

"Khushi means Happiness" Confirmed Ram.

"Yes, I am that great Happiness who fool fully end up the case in one day court. Best wishes
Mr.Bhat..Today you need it."

"Now I know why you won those cases, your look can hypnotize anyone but today you will see the real game. Your look not going to help you today"

"Cool Bhatt cool, I don't like to challenge anyone through words and all. Our play ground is court. Lets see the game over there itself"

"Lets game being!!" Saying that Mr. Bhatt move away.

"Arnav, be ready to face the darkness of court trial, We have to go through night for a new day same way you have To face the darkness to have a pure white light of truth. Whatever he ask in court just give the true answer. "

"I know Khushi and I will be true to my words"

Everyone setteled in their respective places. Khushi concentration was on file, then Mr Bhat Eyes roamed at Khushi.
Clerk of the Court room, called the case number before the trail start.

(Disclaimer: I am not law students and don't have knowledge of the same. Every words of law used with the help of Google. Some points are just imagination)

Ram Bhatt: Respective Judge, We have a matter lined up for the child custody case.

Judge(Mr. Harichandra verma): Yes go ahead. Present your case.

Ram : My client has been submitted the case for the custody of her daughter Parisha Singh Raizada. As a girl child her custody should be in favour of her mother atleast till the age of 18.

Mr Verma: Well that I will decide . To arrive at an impartial judgment, I need to hear facts of the case from both the parties.

Ram: Sure Your honour, for that I need Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada at trail box.

Cleark called Arnav and made him say the oath of the court.

Ram: So Mr. Arnav what is your work??"

Arnav: I am running a construction company in Mumbai City.

Ram: You like to crak the deal by nature too, Am I right.??

Arnav: Yes, I do.!

Ram: Your honour please note the point a business minded person made a wonderful deal rather say a painful deal with a baby's mother 5 year ago. He made his baby a pawn to win over his exwife. A mother had to give her baby to him for her freedom.

Arnav: No thats not true.

Ram: Didn't you agree for the divorce with condition of baby custody. Mr Raizada Yes or No"

Arnav: Yes, but...( Ram cut off his sentences)

Ram: Please note the point your honour.

Verma wrote something on his file and enquired for any objection but she simply nodded no.

Ram: The main reason for your divorce was your forceful behaviour towards your wife and un happy married life. as per court ordered. Is that true.??

Arnav: Yes.

Ram: Note his confirmation your honour and there is proof for the a punishment penalty he paid to my client and a valid doctor certificate which stating my Client Lavanya Malhotra forced brutally by her ex Husband. So where were we, Ya  You were having any affair with someone on those days.

Arnav: No.

Ram: Then, what is the reason of your unhappiness towards this marrige.??

Arnav: I am in love with someone, since long but had to marry My Ex wife Lavanya for my family. But its not gone right at the end.

Ram: Whatever it is, another point is you forced your own wife.
Arnav: Yes, but I was drunk.
Ram: Note the point your honour, this person who drunk and raped his own wife can go to any existence. A girl child future is not at all safe in his hand. As we know what happening in this country, A girl child is not all safe in her dad custody. Who know when he drink again and force his own...

Arnav not let those words to complete as he well aware about the end. Never thought a court case goes this cruel. "NOOooo,  use your words carefully Lawyer" Arnav shouted.

Ram: Look at the behaviour Lord. He is warning me front of law. I request you my Lord be your decision in favour of my client for a baby girl future..

Verma wrote something : Anything you want say more Mr Bhat.
",No your honour" Saying that Bhatt took his seat challenging Khushi with his eyes.

Arnav felt land is slipping away from his feet. Every second he is loosing the strength. He looked at tear fillied eyes of his family other side his so called ex-wife with her husband smiling. At end he looked at Khushi, who is looking at file without any expression.

Love You
Nightangle

(I am not confident about this part and coming parts of case trails, I hardly have knowledge of the law. I waiting for lots of rotten egssss for the same. ) 😅😅😅