Part 9

"Khushi, you don't have to do that. You don't have to go against your beliefs"

"I won't go against in any of my decisions and promises." She replied while coming out from hug.

"Are you sure about it, Di??"

"I am Sanky. Before practicing on the case I need some more information from Arnav. Need to meet one important person regarding the matter" She said while smirking which give her brother hint of winning in court. Her confidence face saying its her way or high way.

"So, whats next?" Enquired Swara.

"I am taking your brother, as need some time alone with him. And a request, my brother is staying here till my discussion end with your brother, so no fight you both. Aman ji you will take care of this two crazy bums and little doll" Commented Khushi shocking Swara and Sanskar while Aman chuckled.

"You can take my brother, I don't mind but I won't promise your brother will be in one piece if he start with fight" Swara warned.

"Sanky, be a good boy bro. Wait for your sister. Raizada lets have a coffe while few words" Bidding their siblings, they moved towards hotel restaurant to have coffee. Settled in isolated place and request for the privacy.

"Two coffe, one with chocolate cream and you" Khushi looked at Arnav for his preference.

"Without sugar" He confirmed.

"Thank, thats it for now" Khushi confirmed her order.

"Never lie to a doctor and Lawyer. I think you know it phrase Arnav. We never be a friend in past but not a stranger too. Today we are sitting as lawyer and a client and unfortunately I have to dig into each and every personal matter related case"

"I will give you answer in up most honest Khushi"

"Well and good if you follow it, certain question will be awkward too but no way out as I don't want to give Mr Ram Bhat to cracks the loopholes in case. So I want you to tell me from the start of your marriage proposal. Each and every details."

One side Khushi and Arnav busied themselves in conversation on the other side Aman and Pari looked at the figh drama going on the room. They are fighting like kids with pillows and cushions and calling eachother with funny names. The entertainment show continues till 1 to 2 hours, at the end both fell in sofa with drained out energy.

"There some points, which are the valid points for your xwife, against you. That surely winning goals for them."

"Some points, I am aware."

"Some points yet not reached into your mind. Even you were equally participant in your broken marriage"

"Why are you saying so??"

"Don't take me wrong, but you were and you are in love with your long lost Crush. I know the crush matter is not that much important in this case as well as you are not in comfortable state to disclose her name too front of me. Don't be shock Raizada, I am counsellor too, its not hard to understand your words and meaning behind it. ."

"May be"

"Not May be Arnav. You fail to understand the love in which you fell in your teen age. You considered it as mere crush and married due to your Nani's wish to girl who dreamed happy life with you. In between you forgot your heart long gone with your crush unfortunately you broke every dream of that girl who wished happy married life. She submitted herself in it, but your heart not let you do so. You just made adjustments with your life. Most complicated marriage life is adjustments one. Some end in court or some become nightmares of kids. You also tried to do that in your married life, end up in court. She yearned for love which she got from somewhere else, she float in it leaving you. I am not counting your mistake Arnav, not even asking about your crush too because I won't bring that girl in between this case. But the valid points are your nonsense attitude towards your married life, your late nights parities and drinks to ignore her presence, your friends list of girl, even your one time forceful physical intimacy also counted and above that Pari is little girl as court more consideration move in the favour of mother in this case."

"Yes, you are right in marriage life opinion but now I am no more that teen guy, who fell in love but a father seeking help to hold his daughter forever near his heart"

"Wrong, you are loving father of your daughter and a man who looking forward to get one chance to be with his love. Raizada you won't able to love anyone other than your Crush girl. (I wished to being his crush girl, whoever it is she lost the gem in her life. We are never meant to be one)" Khushi words end with her mind wish, which slowly run through her mind.

"You are right Khushi, I wished a chance with you. You would be a best mother for my Pari. Best wife for me but I can't be selfish to tie you with me. We are never meant to be one" Arnav mind filled with so many thoughts but end with his words.

"Khushi, I don't want to drag her name in this court matter"

I won't. you can trust me, thats why I not forced you to disclose the identity of her". Confirmed Khushi.
"So, whats next??"

"Done with your sugree free coffee, Raizada"

"Hmm, why??"

'Arnav, how?? What?? Why?? when?? I don't like this types of questions from my clients. If they trust me, they don't need to know what is my plan and how will I execute it and so on. I hope you get"

Love You
Nightangle