Overprotective [Old Joseph]

Warning: none

Requested by: josephbrainrot

What the fuck is kushagara

Also a bit short

☆☆☆

From any point of view this was weird. No, no don't get me wrong - going on a deady crusade to the other end of the Earth with people you barely know just to kill a vampire wasnt the weird part. Actually, it was the most normal thing that has happened to you over the caurse of the last few weeks. Jotaro's mother's life was in danger and even if you barely knew him, you were willing to help him. It was funny to think that the person you least expected to take interest in you was the person you had least spoken to during your school life. Naturally, you were surprised to notice that Jotaro himself had a stand and perhaps that was what made you decide to help him on his journey.

But never in your life had you expected his grandfather to take such an interest in you. And dear god no, it wasn't romantic inetrest. It was more like some overprotective kind of interest. You had no idea what was the cause of this attention from the man, but hey, if there was someone who was protecting you, you wouldn't protest against it. Modern problems require modern solutions.

Running around yet another corner you prayed that the enemy would just give up at this point and leave you be. Yes, it was another, normal day for you and your friends. Being chased around foreign streets by yet another one of Dio's minions. Sadly this time the enemy had the most annoying stand ever - it could devide itself while still keeping its original size and strenght. It was easy for the enemy to separate your little group.

Tilting your head back to check if it was still following you, you were disappointed to find the humanoid stand still hot on your heels. You called out your stand in attempt to attack, only to run right into someone, falling to the ground in the process. Now if this was some form of fan fiction you would've probably ran right into your love interest. Sadlt, this is not the case. The poor man you can slammed into was just another normal local. Apologising, you jumped up back on your feet as fast as you could before running off again. The distance between you and the stand was shorter than before.

You decided it was worth to give it another try. Bringing out your stand you tried to land an attack at the stand. And you did! The stand stopped abruptly and was too late to shield itself - your attack had hit it directly. Before it had a chance to recover from this, you landed another one, which turned out to be fetal. You doubted the stand user actually was hurt. The stand was remote one after all.

Your lips tugged upwards. You got rid of the annoying little pest and you could finally sit down and rest for a while. God, you havent ran that much in forever! Sitting down right on the street, you didnt really mind how dirty it was. There finally was time to stop and try to catch your breath. How didn't you think of that earlier? You should have done it earlier! Perhaps it was just the fear of being chased by the unknown... You didn't gave it much thinking - it was done either way. Now you could finally foget it and mo-

...

Wait, what about the others? Were they safe? Did they manage to beat the stand user? Worries filled your head. Anything could be happening to them, you needed to find them fast. Jumping up from your spot on the ground you bolted down the street, not really knowing where exactly you were going. Perhaps you needed to get somewhere high up so you'd be able to see the whole city? or no - this could just attract other stand users or even the same little annoying shit that has been tormenting you all day long. You kept running down the street in hopes of running into oen of your friends.

And to your surprise you did - Avdol just walked round the corner when you came running into him. Before you could crash into him and make both of you fall down, he caught you.

"Whoa, (Y/N) careful there," he chuckled, offering you a small smile "We were just searching for you."

'Well, that was lucky' you thought, looking away from him. Sure enough, there they were - Polnareff was running towards you, probably to hug you in a bone-crushing hug, followed by the two Joestars. Avdol stepped back, letting go of you, perhaps to shield himself from the running frenchman. Once he reached you, Polnareff squeezed you thight in embrace.

"Oooooh you're alright, (Y/N)!! I thought you were dead!" he whined, holding you impossibly close to his body. You wheezed, relived to be with him again, but at the same time you wished he wasn't so damn close! You weren't going to disappear if he let go, you were suffocating!

"Hey, hey, let her go!" Joseph's voice boomed over Polnareff's little worry-filled rambling. A small pout formed on the frenchmans face before he let you go. and for a second you thought you were free from hug prison. But at last, you were once again squeezed into a man's embrace. Your face heated up as you realised it was none other than Joseph himself holding you. of course, this was embarassing - being hugged so close by someone that could be your father in a public place. You heard Jotaro mutter his favorite saying, probably adverting his gaze in the process.

"I'm so happy you're safe (Y/N)!" The old man smiled down at you, pulling away from the hug. You smiled sheepishly in return.