☆100K SPECIAL☆ {NSFW}

Team Bucciarati Kink Headcanons

Warning: NSFW content

NOTICE: Everyone is aged up for obvious reasons!

Bruno

⤐ Ok, we all know that our beloved Bruno is like a mother to his team. He always wants the best for his teammates, always making sure everything is alright. So, it is natural that he would be the best at aftercare!

⤐ In my eyes, he is very gentle with his partner during sex, but if you desire something more... interesting he is definitely down for it. If anything, he would be more than happy to.

⤐ Given the powers of his stand, I believe he is pretty much into bondage. Having you spread out wide enough for him, restraining your every move and keeping you in your place.

"I know you like this, cara, me having complete control over you."

⤐ He is the leader after all – having control over people is his thing.

⤐ And another way to display this control is by punishments. By far his favourite way of punishing you is by having you bend over his knees or a desk and his hands spanking your ass, having you count every hit.

"That'll teach you to do your job right next time."

Abbacchio

⤐ Ok, I'm just going to say it. He does have a piss kink. Even though he will be embarrassed to admit it, preferring to keep it as a secret. I know those comments are gonna be wild.

⤐ We all know deep down that he is a masochist. He'd love to be dominated. In any way. He'd do just about everything to have you push him against a wall and make him a mess.

"You have no idea what you do to me when you act like that, (Y/N)"

⤐ And because Abbacchio is... well Abbacchio, he is a total brat. Speaking up, teasing you and getting on your nerves constantly, until you got fed up with his games.

⤐ But out of everything, his favourite thing is hair pulling. Having you manoeuvre his head, either giving you more space to kiss his neck or guiding his face while he ate you. He is a total slut for it.

"Yes, like that, (Y/N)- Please, please give me more, I need more of you"

Giorno

⤐ Giorno is a busy man – he is the head of the Italian mafia. But whenever he had time, he always loved spending it with you in private. He valued time with you, and he wanted to be absolutely sure you enjoyed it.

⤐ In bed, he is so sweet. And I mean it. His top priority is you being alright and enjoying it. He likes to be slow, savouring every second he spends with you and your body.

"You mean the world to me, carissima."

Mista

⤐ Mista. Hm. He does have the image of someone that'd be down for anything. If you wanted anything, he'd be there to deliver.

⤐ He is all for quickies. Anywhere, anytime, he is ready for it. And it is quite exciting – the fear of being caught adding to the adrenaline, making both of you go faster.

"I know you like the idea of getting caught, baby, I know it"

⤐ I have a feeling Mista has a special thing for knife and/or gun play. Just the thought of having such power over you gets him off every time.

⤐ Bonus points if you call him something like daddy.

Narancia

⤐ Narancia is pretty new to all of this. He'd be blushing all the time, too shy to try anything too drastic. This leaves you to lead, teaching him about everything he needed to know. He'd often ask you if he was doing alright and if you were feeling ok.

"You look wonderful like this, (Y/N)"

⤐ He doesn't have a preference as whether he'd be on top or bottom, he simply enjoys your presence and your body. He'd be down for any way you'd like.

⤐ And once he's feeling more confident in bed, he'd ask to watch you masturbate, him doing the same. You had no idea he was into that, but didn't protest against it. If anything, it was amusing to watch him stare at you with wide eyes.

"You're driving me insane with all the things you're doing"

Fugo

⤐ He is angry and flustered, he'll make sure to put you in your place. He's got a wide vocabulary, and he knows just what words to use. Degradation is his main thing.

"You like being treated like this, don't you? You dirty --"

⤐ And along with his foul words, he loves getting you to the edge, so close to release before pulling away at the last moment and watching you squirm in protest. And he could do that for hours. It is definitely his favorite thing watching you so hopeless and in need of his touch.

Trish

⤐ Two words: fem dom, that's it. I could definitely see her as a top, having her partner do as she pleases. She knows what she wants, and she will get it. And you being her partner, you'd do anything to please her.