Cat problems [Ghiaccio]

Warning: none

Requested by: Justorange56

NOTE: the reader is male!

I'll be stuck home for another two weeks sadly ;(

Oh, also art above by me! I picked Ghia for some outline practise

☆☆☆

Great. This was just great. Nothing could've ruined your day better. Your mission had failed; you had failed to do such simple task as kill someone. You were disappointed and humiliated. You kept repeating to Risotto that you wouldn't be able to take those enemies only by yourself, yet he didn't listen and sent you after them. And now look at you. A cat. A fucking street cat.

You've never met someone with such dumb power as this enemy. Who would've thought someone had such power?! Turning people into animals? It was ridiculous! But it was a fact, sadly. The only good part about all this was that you were able to keep your human mind.

Now you needed a plan. You had to get back to your team and get help. Or to wait for the stand 'attack' to wear out. But that'd be stupid. So, you decided to head back to your headquarters. Perhaps Formaggio would understand. He had a cat after all, he'd know if something was up.

The only problem? Getting head pats from a random kid turned out to be way more enjoyable than you'd thought. A random kid had stopped to pat and caress your fur, much to your pleasure. It felt awesome! You finally understood why cats liked to be caressed so much. If you could, you'd stay there, in the kid's arms. You walked around the kid's legs, rubbing on them and looking up at them. The kid seemed happy to get such attention from a cat.

Sadly, not soon after the kid was pulled away by their mother, leaving you alone once again. 'right, what was I doing again?' you thought to yourself. You felt as if there was something really important to do. But what was it?! Getting caressed was too distracting.

You decided to continue your walk along the street, passing by people. It was getting quite late and there weren't that many people out. Which lead you to the thought, where were you going to sleep tonight? What about food? Wait, how long will this effect from the stand last? You just hoped it won't be forever. You had a life to live!

You were pulled out of your thoughts when you noticed a certain person across the street. He seemed quite familiar, but what was it that intrigued you so much? Was it his bright blue hair? It had to be. Its not everyday that you see someone with such interesting hair. You decided to approach him.

Ghiaccio was furious. Risotto had sent his crush to a mission all alone and now he was gone! (Y/N) vanished completely. So Ghiaccio did the most rational thing and it was to go after the people who have hurt him.

"Bastards" Ghiaccio growled, exiting the building. He had just taken care of the enemies, (Y/N)'s mission. He had looked everywhere in that building, every room, behind every corner but he still couldn't find you. They had done something to you, and it was tearing Ghiaccio apart.

The stand user couldn't get his crush out of his head. He kept wondering where he could be, what could be happening to him. Ghaiccio had completely tuned out reality, only worrying for (Y/N). What was he going to do now? What if he was gone forever? Ghaiccio didn't even get the chance to tell him his feelings. Salty tears threatened to fall from his eyes, yet he refused to cry. At least not here.

A sudden pressure on his feet snapped him out of his thoughts. Looking away from the building's door, he looked down. There, onto his feet, stood a cat. For a second, he didn't know what to do and just stared down at it. Then he bent down to caress the cat. Cats were his weakness.