Jealousy [Jotaro Kujo]

Warning: none

Requested by: OsirisBlackWater

Those past days have been quite hard for me. I almost had no motivation whatsoever to get out of bed. So,,, as expected this one is very small.

☆☆☆

You stared in disbelief at the man before you. Did he really just ask you that? This bastard wanted to kiss you. You, a minor! Seriously, if it wasn't for Joseph, you and Jotaro would've beaten him up into a plum. That man was beyond annoying. You've never encountered someone with such a weak stand, yet at the same time, such an annoying one.

Sure, maybe Steely Dan is handsome or charming or whatever. And sure, he is the enemy who held one of your friends hostage. But you refused to let him kiss or touch you. You looked at Jotaro nervously, asking for whatever help you could get. His ocean eyes stared back at you, almost hiding his emotions.

Jotaro has been your life-long friend. You've been with him for as long as you could remember. He was absolutely your best friend ad ultimately your crush. You knew about his problem with socializing, you've seen it many, many times before. He's developed a habit of hiding his emotions over the years, just because of that. However, you were his closest friend, you could always tell what he was truly feeling or thinking.

And now he was beyond angry. You could clearly see it behind his eyes and for a second you were scared. What would he do once Joseph was free of the enemy stand? Steely Dan would surely pay.

You were ripped from your thoughts once you felt the man pull you closer to his chest, one of his arms wrapped around your waist while the other came up to hold your chin. Jotaro visibly flinched, almost jumping at the man. You, on the other hand were too busy trying to get out of his iron grip.

"Come on, baby, I can't wait all day long~ I bet you don't want his poor grandpa to break a leg or two, right?" you almost cringed at the sweetness of his voice, his face dangerously close.

As much as you wanted, you did not punch or push him. You just tried to twist your head sideways and away from his approaching lips. Yet the man held your chin in place, not even loosing his grip for a second. Ultimately, his lips grazed yours. His hand finally let go of your chin and instead, positioned itself at the base of your neck. Then he mercilessly pushed his lips against yours, trapping you in the most awful kiss you've ever experienced.

You only let out a weak noise, to which the enemy only chuckled. Yet another yelp escaped your lips when you felt him lick at them. You couldn't take it anymore. You could only pray Joseph would forgive you for what you were about to do. Gathering all the strength you could, you kneeled the man in between his legs.

He let go of you immediately. You fell back down on the ground, while the man held onto whatever was left of his pride. Determined to forget this awful taste, you rubbed your mouth with the back of your hand. Jotaro outstretched his hand towards you before gently pulling you up from the ground.

Much to your surprise, his arms went around you in a small, protective hug. He'd almost never hugged you and this certainly was something new to you. But you wouldn't overthink it, you decided to enjoy it. You embraced him, holding onto him tightly.

Jotaro had decided not to wait any longer. He had to tell you or things would get out of hand. He didn't like the thought of you with someone else, let alone the sight of you being kissed by someone else. He lowered his face towards yours.

"(Y/N)," the very small fear of being too straightforward stopped his sentence. He knew he was way too bold sometimes. Either way he decided to continue. "I like you. Don't let anyone else, aside from me touch you like that."

You froze at his words. You weren't imagining this right? You slowly twisted your head up to look at him. He was staring right back at you with- oh no, that is his serious expression! He totally meant it! Your face turned red.

"Are you... asking me to be your girlfriend?"

The boy didn't answer you right away and instead only frowned and looked away. "Good grief, I just want to protect you."

You let out a chuckle at the flustered teenager.

"I'd gladly be your girl then."