{NSFW} Morning kisses [Bruno]

Warnings: lemon

Requested by: 

The live action of Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan mmhhhm 👌👌 Made me fall even more in love with this stupid mangaka.

☆☆☆

The sun crept through your open windows and into your shared bedroom, making the silk sheets seemingly shine. The morning air wasn't too hot, instead pleasantly cool against your skin. Per usual you had woken up earlier than Bruno, but that never actually bothered you. What better way to start your day then waking up to the sleeping face of your lover? And it didn't matter how many times this happened - you could never get tired of the sight. The morning sun hit his face at a perfect angle, lighting up all his features; His almost angelic face, the way his messy black hair shone. You would always be reluctant to touch his face in times like these. You feared that even the slightest unwanted touch would ruin this beautiful sight. So, you always laid there beside him, admiring him.

Usually, Bruno awoke soon after you. But today he woke up to an empty space beside him. Instead of you, there was nothing. His frows furrowed together, disappointed. Sure, you may have gone to the bathroom, but he was still slightly bitter about it. Those ten or twenty minutes you both shared every morning was something special to him, something personal that he wouldn't want to miss. Yet, you weren't here with him to share this moment.

A small sound stopped his thoughts. It was coming from another room, yet seemed close. Bruno smiled. When he got out of bed and headed towards the nearest room to the bedroom, his suspicions were proven to be true. Ah, so there you were, in the kitchen preparing something. One of his old shirts was draped over your form, still a bit big on you. Bruno almost melted at the sight. Two arms wrapped around your waist, startling you from your little daydreaming. Your lips tugged upwards once you felt your husband bury his face on your neck, inhaling your scent.

"I see you've woken up earlier, "you whispered softly to which Bruno only responded by kissing your skin. You chuckled. "I wanted to bring us breakfast in bed, but you're already here. "His fingers caressed the side of your body from underneath your borrowed shirt, making you shiver and lean into his touch. At last, you let go of the knife and fruit that you were previously cutting to give him your full attention.

"You're so kind, cara "he purred low, his voice still a bit raspy from sleep. One of his hands cupped your cheek and tilted your head to the side before placing a soft kiss on your lips. You returned the kiss, malting away in his touch. Tuning around, you wrapped your arms around his neck just to pull him closer to yourself and deepen the kiss. His hands rested on your hips, gently pushing you back until you hit the counter. Your fingers tanged in his already messy hair while his hands were free to roam over you. Both of you only pulled away to catch your breath. Your face had heated up, just like his.

His hands had found their place on the back of your thighs, as if asking you if both of you should continue. To his unasked question you only responded by kissing his neck. He was relived to say the least. Picking you up, he sat you on the counter behind you before getting in between your legs. Your hands slid over his bare chest which only made him let out a soft sigh. Kissing his neck one last time, you pulled away only to cup both his cheeks, holding his face in your hands. A soft genuine smile had formed on his lips, you mimicking it.

"I love you, Bruno "You whispered, kissing the tip of his nose.

"I love you even more than that, cara "his whispered back, equally soft as you. His hands were resting on your thighs, his thumbs rubbing soft circles on your skin. Before you could pull him in for another kiss, he kneeled down in front of you making your face turn a shade of red. Your panties were soon discarded on the floor. Bruno pressed his lips against your outer thigh, leaving a trail of small kisses until he reached your already wet pussy. His soft touches and kisses had left you breathless.

Once his lips touched your sensitive part, a low moan left your lips. His tongue attacked your clit, occasionally grazing over your entrance, making you arch your back and moan. You held onto the counter below you as to not collapse suddenly while your other hand reached out to tangle in his hair. You breathe became more and more raggedy as he kept working with his tongue. Your moans were music to his ears, and your body a blessing from heaven.

"B-Bruno please- "your little plea was cut short by another moan. Bruno didn't need anything else to understand what you really wanted from him. His fingers rubbed against your entrance before slipping inside of you, ripping yet another tasty moan from your lips. You whimpered when his fingers curled, bucking your hips closer to his touch trying to get more and more from him. A string of unknown sounds mixed with his name fell from your lips. He knew you and your little special spots - he knew exactly where to touch to drive you closer and closer to release. And if Bruno wasn't holding down your hips, you were sure you would be shaking under his tender touch.

A particular touch of his fingers had you moaning louder, Bruno taking notice of how close you were. Another few touches like that pushed you over the edge. Your head dropped to the side while your face twisted in a lewd expression. Bruno pulled away, enjoying the look of pure bliss on your face. His hands wrapped around your waist, pulling you close against his body and his lips caught you in a soft kiss. Once you came down from your high, the man pulled away from the kiss, admiring your expression. Kissing your forehead, he tried fixing your messy hair.

"I'll bring us the breakfast, love. Go back to bed "