Assassin [Funny Valentine]

Warning: a bit of non-consensual touching, maybe a splash of yandere

Requested by: Quimy_kitty  and Wingo_Taylah

Why the f do I like him so much 😫✋

☆☆☆

You were famous for your work. So, so famous that there was no one who didn't know who you were. You were one of the most talented in the whole country. Naturally, with that kind of fame, there would be people who feared you. And how could there not be? You were the best assassin around.

Your work was the best thing that has happened to you. Your dedication to your assassinations was honorable. There was nothing that could get in between you and your work. One would say you were married to your job.

Your services came at a high cost – you were the best after all! You wouldn't do every job you came across, instead, you'd fulfill the wish of only the richest people. You picked the jobs you'd do.

But there was no way you could say no to this offer.

Your fame had finally reached the ears of the president. You had been invited to have a private talk with president Funny Valentine. Who could turn down this offer? You were certainly surprised when you learned about that. For a second you'd thought that maybe you had gotten yourself in trouble – perhaps you'd gone against some new law. But you decided to not think about such negative things. At best he'd have a job for you. You decided to believe that. And with the Steel Ball Run race, you could only guess he'd order the assassination of some of the participants. It was the only logical conclusion.

However, there was no more time for wondering as you, alongside a guard, reached the end of the hallway. The guard pushed open the double doors before you and with a slight push, he guided you inside the large spacious room. Of course, you'd noticed the several guards in each corner of the room, but you decided you shouldn't pay too much attention to them. It would only raise suspicion.

Your eyes finally fell on the president, seated behind his desk, his eyes staring right at your soul. Normally, you'd shivered from his cold gaze, but right now in such a professional environment, you stopped yourself from doing so. The guards watched your every move closely. You had to be extremely careful.

At last, you stopped in front of the man. He rose from his chair and extended his arm towards you, perhaps going to shake your hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, mister/miss (L/N)." he finally said, his eyes not leaving yours even for a second. At last, you decided to shake his hand carefully. The hold he had on your hand lingered a second too long, before he pulled away, sitting back in his seat. You didn't dare to sit in either of the chairs. So, instead, you straightened and held your hands behind your back.

"Tell me, (L/N), is it true? The things they say about you?"

"Yes, sir." You nodded your head.

In reply, Valentine only hummed, resting his chin on one of his palms. You were growing nervous by the second – all eyes in the room were on you. Silence hung heavily in the air, tension as well. A second passed, another. You could swear a whole minute has passed and yet no one had said anything.

"Leave us alone," the president said, waving his hand in the general direction of the door. You could feel the guards share glances.

"But..." one started "Are you sure, mister Valentine? They are an ass-"

"I won't repeat myself." The president cut him off, annoyance clear in his voice. For the first time, Valentine looked away from you, shooting the guard a glare, before his eyes returned on yours again.

In a few seconds, the guards were gone, leaving only you and the president. Great, you thought, what could be worse? But that was soon answered as the man rose from his seat, a ghostly figure forming behind him. If you didn't know about stands, you'd freak out, yet you'd never thought the president would have one.

"I know what you're thinking, dear: 'the president has that same power?" he chuckled, the figure finally taking the light-blue form of something resembling a bunny. "But anyone with a brain would realize your secret. There is no way you could do your job so good and not be a stand user."

Before you knew it, the man had walked around his desk, now standing right in front of you. A menacing aura had formed around the president, taking you by surprise. For so many years of experience, you had never expected something so normal to scare you. Yet, something inside you screamed at you that the man was dangerous and that you should run as far away as possible. Out of instinct, you stepped back.

Valentine found that amusing, a chuckle falling out of his lips. "I'm just making sure you know what those are, dearest." Before you could scramble away from him, the man took a hold of your wrist, holding you in place. You froze in fear – something that hasn't happened to you in a while. Swallowing back your hesitation, you decided to speak up.

"Forgive my stupidity, but why am I here?" you said sternly, wrenching your hand away from his grasp. This only seemed to amuse Valentine more.

"I have a job for you, of course." He straightened up, his stand still lingering behind him menacingly. You had a feeling he wanted to attack you for some odd reason.

"A job?"

"I suppose you're familiar with the Steel Ball Run race?" you nodded in reply, a slight frown forming on your face. So, you were right. Yet, there was something off-putting about the man that didn't let you relax. "Great~" Valentine walked back to his desk to take a file from there before returning to you and handing it over to you. "This is your target."

You threw a slight glance at the folder in your hands, briefly catching the name "Johnny Joestar". You didn't have time to reach through the file right now – there was something more important. The man had stepped closer to you once again, invading your personal space. Just like last time, you took a step back. He was starting to creep you out.

"Will I be paid?" to your words Valentine only laughed as if the thing you said was a joke. Your brows furrowed in confusion. Before you had the time to pounder any longer, the blue-ish stand charged at you, making you stumble back in fear and shock. You certainly didn't expect that! You hit something, tripping over it and falling back. To your surprise, it was one of the chairs you refused to sit in earlier.

"But of course not, dear!" Valentine's laugh sounded from above you, bringing your attention back to the man that had advanced on you, now standing right in front of you. Your heart sunk at the realization of how close he was to you. "I am your president after all! It's an order, not a request, dearest."

His words took a dark turn towards the end, a dangerous glint in his eyes. One of his feet rose up to rest against the chair's armrests, trapping you. You felt your heartbeat increase, your eyes looking up to meet his. His stand stood on the other side of the chair. You had fallen right in his trap and he finally had you where he wanted you.

"What are you doing?" you hissed, trying to overcome the fear bubbling inside you. A smile spread on his face, him leaning down to your level.

"You wanted payment, right?" his fingers grasped your chin, holding you in place. You knew what was going to happen, the question is why was it happening to you? Without e warning the man leaned down, capturing your lips in a forceful kiss, you having no other option than to comply.

'Perfect,' Funny Valentine thought, 'they are perfect.'