{NSFW} WAP [Rohan Kishibe]

Warning: lemon

Requested by: SonGoku150

yes i had to use that title.
yes i do have a folder only with Rohan pictures.
And yes, Rohan does wear a thong.
Also well..um..pegging

☆☆☆

When your older brother offered you a trip to Morioh with him, you weren't really keen on it. Yet, as you actually got there your opinion changed. Jotaro wasn't really enjoying his time, deciding to focus on work and helping your uncle.

You on the other hand, were having the time of your life.

Morioh was a charming little town. The people there were mostly friendly, some even stand users. You'd met most of them; Josuke had introduced you to some of his friends as well. Being younger than Jotaro, you bounded better with your uncle and his friends.

But your relationship with the mangaka was the best. You'd run into him accidentally alongside Josuke and ever since that day, you'd found it hard to stay away from him. Rohan Kishibe was surely charming, stylish, and intelligent. Sure, he was arrogant, self-centered and a bastard 99% of the time. However, you weren't one to take his temper.

In a few 'private' meetings up with him, Rohan's temper towards you had subsided. In public, he was still the ass that he is, yet when you two were alone together he was like a whole new person. His glare alongside his bitchy attitude was gone. He'd do anything you asked him to, even if it was abandoning his manga work for an hour or two.

"I said strip, bitch boy." You snarled, a smug grin on your face. Pushing his cups full of pens, pencils, brushes, and everything that an artist could dream of, you sat on his work desk. Of course, you were careful not to damage or spill anything and ruin your secret boyfriend's work.
Right across from you, the one and only Rohan Kishibe started at you wide-eyed. He hadn't expected you to be there. He had gone to the bathroom for barely a minute and suddenly you were on his desk, clearly horny as all heck.

He didn't have anything against it and in fact, loved when you were so demanding - it was certainly a turn-on for him. And surely, he loved fucking you...you fucking him? Whatever. He loved you.

Within a second, his crop top was gone alongside his shorts. You on the other hand had discarded your skirt on the floor and spread wide open your legs. Your wet ass pussy was on full display for the mangaka. You could see just how excited he'd gotten just from that view.

"Come here, let's put your pretty mouth to work." You gestured for him to get closer, Rohan of course obeying. He kneeled in front of you, caressing your thighs gently before looking up at you. A smile adorned his face, you returning it. You gripped his green hair and tilted his head slightly.

"I missed you, you know? My brother's been so annoying lately - I wasn't able to see you in so long! You have no idea how many times I thought about fucking you once again." You whispered, Rohan smirking at your statement.

"I've been waiting for this as well." He barely had any time to finish his statement before you pushed his face in between your legs. You let out a shaky moan, feeling his tongue slide across your folds. Rohan worked with masterly licking your whole pussy, earning a set of moans and swears. You gripped his hair tighter, pushing his face closer to you, growing even more impatient than before. Sliding his tongue across the full length of your pussy, he stopped at your clit.

Your breath hitched, tilting your head back in pleasure. "Y-Yes~ just like that, lick mamma good." You groaned, him licking your bundle of nerves at an unimaginable speed. Trembling slightly, your orgasm came rushing in. You rolled your eyes into a lewd expression as you let go of your hair, supporting yourself on the desk.

The mangaka pulled away from you, leaving a trail of kissing alongside your inner thigh. He let you calm down from your high before standing up and kissing you. In a second your arms were around his neck while he rested on your hips. Biting down at his lip, you opened his mouth before sliding your tongue inside. He moaned into you and pulled you closer to his body.

You could feel his hard member rubbing at the side of your hip, almost desperately. You grinned, sliding your hands down his torso and over his skinny figure. Your fingers tugged at the rim of his thong soon getting rid of it. Giving it a few strokes, your hands returned to exploring his body making Rohan whine in protest.

One of your hands rested at his waist while the other found its way around his neck and at the base of his chin. You broke the kiss, a string of saliva in between you. Your thumb glazed over his bottom lip, while the other pulled him closer, your hips colliding. His half-lidded eyes finally closed as he let out a low sound.

You grinded against his cock, just slow enough to make him flustered. "Y-You bitch." He groaned low, palming his member in an attempt to get some pleasure. Harshly gripping his hand, you pulled it away. "Now, now, don't grow impatient on me."

You pushed him away from you and into the nearest chair. Kneeling down in front of him, you took a hold of his cock before stroking it. Rohan let out a shaky moan. Giving it a few pumps, the man grew even impatient, his low grunt filling the room. With each one, you could clearly see he was nearing his own orgasm. Just as he was about to release, you pulled away. Him, not reaching anything, groaned in frustration before tiling his head backward.

"I-I hate you so much right no-" his words were cut off by a weak moan leaving his lips. Teasing his tip, you gave him another set of sloppy strokes. Rohan gripped the sides of the chair in an attempt to ground himself, a mix of words, moans, and grunts spilling out his mouth. He bucked his hips upward in an attempt to release, yet you once again pulled away from him. Rohan collapsed back down on the chair, a panting mess.

You leaned in closer to his face before whispering "Now be a good boy and turn around for me." Standing up, you walked to your bag. The mangaka knew exactly where this was going. Without any complaints, he did what you asked him to. Not soon after you returned, a strap-on around your hips.

Your hands roamed around his back before resting around his waist. Lining up with him, you firstly made sure he was ready. Sliding inside, you squeezed him slightly for support. Rohan let out numerous moans as you let him adjust before moving. You leaned down, going nice and slow, and kissed his back. "There we go, what a good boy you are~" you praised before harshly shoving into him.

The artist pushed his face into the chair, muffling his noises. You picked up the pace, absolutely adoring this. Reaching over you stroked his cock. After being denied two times already, Rohan's orgasm came rushing in. This time however you didn't pull away from him and instead kept going.

Groaning your name low, you gave him a final thrust before pulling away from him. Taking a few seconds to rest, you tossed away the strap-on. You were just about to ask him if he's ok when he turned around, whole new-found energy in his eyes. Within a blink of an eye, he had pushed you down on the floor, staying above you.

"You did me so well, perhaps I should repay you." He whispered, lowering his kisses on your neck. You whined in response, wrapping your arms around his neck. Without a warning his cock found its way inside of you. Rohan didn't waste time going easy on you and instead fucked you as fast as he could.

Gripping onto his shoulders, you moaned closing in on your orgasm. Rohan himself was near his second one as well. Knowing he'd come before you, you harshly held his arms. "D-Don't you dare p-pull out!" You groan in between moans. He listened, soon cumming inside of you. That was enough to send you over the edge, you reaching your second orgasm as well. The mangaka collapsed on you, both of your chests rising and falling in rhythm.

"God, I missed you." You manage to breathe out, Rohan agreeing.

A/N

Maybe I shouldn't have enjoyed this so much.

also this is the fourth time im posting this and if wattapd fucks up my formatting again i swear im going to snap